congrats :)

Element public forum
Looria
Element Member

Re: congrats :)

Post by Looria »

ahaha Starcat is coming back!
Poke me in game if im there :) - most prolly on deathknight Perklunt at the time being...

Regards,
Loo
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

first of all looria, there is no starkad, you may call him StarCAT now [is the new nicknamed implemented for him]
and where the hell are u? stoped dance lessons and play wow? bring your butt here and prepare heal for daily!!!
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
Starkad
Element Member

Post by Starkad »

I'm kinda without my PC atm (the whole thing crashed and refuses to work), so I've been offline for about 1 week. I'll get to you ingame as soon as my desktop is up and operational
cheers :)

p.s. starCAT isn't new, it was actually my guild note during raiding times as well, mr nutsuckdildo :D
Looria
Element Member

Post by Looria »

Vecna wrote:first of all looria, there is no starkad, you may call him StarCAT now [is the new nicknamed implemented for him]
and where the hell are u? stoped dance lessons and play wow? bring your butt here and prepare heal for daily!!!
I was online since 3.3 every day and didnt get a single poke from you -.-
Hurt me.

I got from Silic though :p
Starkad
Element Member

Post by Starkad »

that's because I haven't logged for 3 or 4 weeks :D
I only logged for 1 min after 3.3 hit, to check if everything works
got kinda bored with the game I guess