Boo!

Element public forum
Sekt

Boo!

Post by Sekt »

Yoyo,

Some of you might remember me, some of you might not. Just thought i'd drop by and say Hi! and see how the old school element crowd are getting on. So how are you all?

Gratz on downing yoggy, how you getting on with the hard modes?

I'm back playing again with some friends from the LAN centre I work at in Edinburgh, about 13 of us focusing on 10man content, and we all live in Edinburgh, so we can actually physically abuse people who fuck up, which is nice :D
div
Element Member

Re: Boo!

Post by div »

Hi Sekt!
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
Sekt

Post by Sekt »

Hi Div!!! <3
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello Sekt.

Nice to hear from you.

Doing ok-ish, Could be better, could be worse, as always ^^
Sekt

Post by Sekt »

You still got that silly dwarf Soul tanking for you? :P

So far we've got 10 man cleared, and XT002 (Heartbreaker), Kologarn (Disarmed), Auriaya, Iron Council (Steelbreaker last), Hodir, Thorim, Ignis (not really a hard mode, but a lovely nuke fest!) and Freya (1 Eldar up) hard modes all on farm, just working on the rest so we can get to algalon, exams and shit getting in the way atm, but sure we'll be there soon enough :D

Might move my warrior back across to Kul Tiras, level it in my spare time, playing Hunter main atm, and thats great fun but after the many changes to warriors over the last while, fancy letting Sekt out his cage again, see what I can do :D

<3
Sparkfist
Council

Post by Sparkfist »

Lo Sekt,
Good to see you're still kickin' ! Think I've seen a DK a couple of times called Sekt on KT, so you might have to rename :P
I envy you that you can actually throw something at your teammates when they fuck up, or go up and smack them for taking a cloud !!
''It's a friendly face from the country that gave you friendly fire.''
Sekt

Post by Sekt »

Sparkfist wrote: Think I've seen a DK a couple of times called Sekt on KT, so you might have to rename :P
Think I might need to contact this player and express my dissatisfaction in him, and request he changes his name to something else :P
Sparkfist wrote:I envy you that you can actually throw something at your teammates when they fuck up, or go up and smack them for taking a cloud !!
Yeah, it is great, we have a boomkin that likes to eat rockets on mimiron (from time to time), so I generally throw bottle shapped rockets at him, keep him on his toes. Although the new rocket graphic on the ground, dont think he can use the excuse "My player model takes up to much space" now :D

Hows tricks with you anyway sparky? <3