Anti-Spam!

Element public forum
Lassarandia
Council

Anti-Spam!

Post by Lassarandia »

I will delete strange accounts regularly!
If you register, and you obviously arent a bot, then please chose a nickname that makes "sense". If it should sound dodgy (eg Pron-Fred, LeetHax12, HotSex,...) it will be deleted. If you should advertise certain sites the account and post(s) will be deleted.

If your account got deleted unjustified I want to apologize right here. Feel free to create your account again and complain to me and I wont delete it again ;)
Silic
Council

Re: Anti-Spam!

Post by Silic »

In Addition, i have changed the way the forum works until lass changes a few settings which i cant.

This is to stop me having to delete the random accounts being made to spam advertisement over the forums.

Way it works now is that its a authorisation for the post. So DO NOT WORRY if you are trying to apply to the guild as one of the administrators on the site will see your post and approve it so others can see it also.

Just the simplest way i could think of with the tools i had available to me to correct the issues.

ta
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

To get Silics changes to work I had to change to the new template.
Since the other half of the (new) site is still missing this looks a bit silly.

I will finish the rest when I am back from my business trip.

A few days should be bareable with this "style of the next Millennia" Oo
Silic
Council

Post by Silic »

seems lass's fix has allowed the spammers back in. Sorry bout that! lol, you close the door and someone reopens a window... typical :p