Hello everybody. A Friend from the past

Element public forum
Cam

Hello everybody. A Friend from the past

Post by Cam »

Hey guys its Camthalion, dropped by to say a hi and check on you guys :)

As i said many times to Stejo for me it would be element or nothing. Im really sad that things didnt worked out but i want to believe all these belong to the past.

Im playing on worlds biggest and bug free private server now just to kill time and because i loved that game. I was here from the start of world of warcraft, we belong to the same category as top officers in guild in "oldness". Im the no2 in the best alliance guild in my server

I hope that guild is good and everything running smoothly. I have no hard feelings on anyone. You should know i loved that guild and im still loving it

After all ive been 2 years in Element and i migrated only for you guys to Kul Tiras from Silvermoon

Lass good to see your still playin so as you Jay

Wheres Stejo? Searched the armory and didnt found him

/Cheers
Looria
Element Member

Re: Hello everybody. A Friend from the past

Post by Looria »

Hai there, dont think we met..however i find difficult to believe there is a bug free privat server :p I mean yea there are less buggy servers out there, but even the closest "bug free" privat server is way off :p Talking from my own experience :)

Anyway Stejo...mmm, last time Ive seen him in pretty top guild on Silvermoon, cant find him on armory now anymore though..

A lot has change in Element in past few months and will change when Cataclysm hits :) But change is and can be good ;o)

Well, take care
Loo
Cam

Post by Cam »

Well i logged into game with some free days from blizzard and a guy told me what happened. Im really sad about it but element is a big and strong guild,its gonna find its way

I know the officers and im sure they will do the best they can for this guild as they always did.

No Looria i dont think we ever met as well. You see im not a player im a WoW dinosaur :P

When i say bug free ofc there are bugs. I mean the less bugs from any other PR Servers :)

But yea the are like 20.000 players playing in these servers so you understand its the biggest non retail community and the most populated one.

Wait Stejo left? Why? :S Bleh as i see i miss many episodes
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

Hey Camthalion, nice to see you're still kicking around!
Cam

Post by Cam »

Nice to see you again aswell Tyia :p
Carmenusha
Element Member

Post by Carmenusha »

Hi Cam, it's been a long time!
Tbh i dont remember when you left us, but i guess many of us missed out on many episodes with all the time-offs.
Afterall, we've been playing this game for 6 years!
I recently got back to WoW after a break of almost 1 year, moved to Magtheridon (the greeks ninja-ed me!).

/Cheers
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

no carmen! you ran away from us! how could you :<
Cam

Post by Cam »

Hey Carmen its really good to see you again :)

Yea we all missed episodes and the reason for this is not in element as it is now. Many good ppl returned and maybe me aswell, i dont like that thing that ppl left to other servers. We where a team and Element is more than a guild to me.

As i said above im no2 in the best alliance guild i have like 100 ppl respect and look after me but i couldnt resist the call of Element. We experienced good and bad times and jumping off the ship was never an option for me. I didnt left Element when other guilds begging me to do it and i wont do it now.

I want to see the old team reassembled again, i saw Jurisivis yesterday and my hair fall off outa suprise and happiness

Hope everything is ok in your life and i would like to see you back in Element as long with the other ppl that " Ninjaed" you. Cause Element most of all is a family 6 years now and its totally irellevant that some ppl cared to make us forgot this ( I wont say names but ppl here understand to who i refer to )

Kisses :)