Starkad
Element Member

Re: Hello!

Post by Starkad »

if this is a date offer, I'm afraid I have to dump you :D
Ruslan

Post by Ruslan »

WTB KJ killshot! And hello, hope someone still remembers noob russian warrior :)
Good luck, guys,
Sakuragi
Element Member

Post by Sakuragi »

Hey noob Ruslan
Yiavanna
Element Member

Post by Yiavanna »

I see old fellas visiting the forums...
Im happy you are good Daniel-san, stalking is goin well, but she is getting older you know..19
You are losing all the fun tho, stejo screaming to runos cause he is dieing and cause he has his
iceblock on "q" so as he is walking...you know he..iceblocks so he always have a cooldown...

Bryn you still playing? We still have the memories of the GEM on Faerlina you know :)

Now we miss couple of people more to visit us like Howen, Pitouronero (why all the pro ppl are
always priests in this guild i dunno) and couple ppl to say hello to stejo like Nemain and Yix

yia
div
Element Member

Post by div »

You suck ken
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
Kaly

Post by Kaly »

*waves at len and everyone*

just thought I´d pop by and say hi!
brynjarg
Element Member

Post by brynjarg »

Yeah I'm still around =) I'm playing an undead mage on dragonblight, gotta say I miss you guys, loved the laughs on ts and the fond memories from the old days in element.
LeN
Element Member

Post by LeN »

I've had glandular fever for like 3 weeks, so I've been sat about doing nothing at home. So I tried Warhammer Online. It was good in the beginning, since It's all PvP based, but leveling up became really tedious at about 13, so I quit!

No other game has ever drawn me into addiction like WoW did, something about it lol. You noobs looking foward to the expansion with the death knights etc? I read they are supposed to be taking out most of the grinding, just sounds like they are trying make it worth while for the more casual players. I may pop back and get too 80 if I get some spare time and humlol hasn't lost my account!
Hummel
Element Member

Post by Hummel »

LeN wrote:I've had glandular fever for like 3 weeks, so I've been sat about doing nothing at home. So I tried Warhammer Online. It was good in the beginning, since It's all PvP based, but leveling up became really tedious at about 13, so I quit!

No other game has ever drawn me into addiction like WoW did, something about it lol. You noobs looking foward to the expansion with the death knights etc? I read they are supposed to be taking out most of the grinding, just sounds like they are trying make it worth while for the more casual players. I may pop back and get too 80 if I get some spare time and humlol hasn't lost my account!
Sorry to hear about that Len, must drive you nuts being bored around the house. Warhammer is indeed tedious from what I can see. Lad at work sat and played it and quit around 20.

Your account is safe and well, ready for you to resub and start playing again at any time. Sooner rather than later though dickhead :p
chris
Element Member

Post by chris »

Hummel wrote:
LeN wrote:I've had glandular fever for like 3 weeks, so I've been sat about doing nothing at home. So I tried Warhammer Online. It was good in the beginning, since It's all PvP based, but leveling up became really tedious at about 13, so I quit!

Sorry to hear about that Len, must drive you nuts being bored around the house. Warhammer is indeed tedious from what I can see. Lad at work sat and played it and quit around 20.

Your account is safe and well, ready for you to resub and start playing again at any time. Sooner rather than later though dickhead :p
unfortunately i have to agree ... the pvp is realy fun but the pve content of war gets booring realy realy fast .o(