Council

Lassa UI

Post by Lassarandia »

so here is mine then

Vecna
Element Member

Re: Lassa UI

Post by Vecna »

emmm lassie? where are the healing buttons in your interface? i dont see any1! you scare me now.
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

PEW PEW MOONFIRE SPAM
Vorgoz
Element Member

Post by Vorgoz »

Vecna wrote:emmm lassie? where are the healing buttons in your interface? i dont see any1! you scare me now.
he is using hidden bars, same as i do on my druid and priest, aslong as you know the buttons there is no point in having em shown in the UI, however i wonder what that button on the bottom is lass, that round thingy, seen it on a few UI's but never figured out what it is.
aliiii
Element Member

Post by aliiii »

its cryloysis or the ace alternative - sphere buttons very helpful to place "not so often needed" spells on it.
I, for example got all my portals and other shit binded on it.
.--
<b> spit spit </b>
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

All the little round things are necrosis rip offs, but its a useful addon so other classes decided they want it
Vorgoz
Element Member

Post by Vorgoz »

so necrosis then or?
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

nah that was just the original, a warlock only addon, you need to find a class specific ripoff for which ever class you want
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

thnk was apart of necrosis an add on named archanum or something like that for mages,just like necrosis.
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
Erevos
Element Member

Post by Erevos »

There are a couple of sphere like addons, ace or not, that are class independent, and highly configurable. Extremely handy.