Don´t know if anyone has ever used this mod but it can help alot with all the chain pulls:
Magic Marker lets you easily classify and mark mobs simply by moving the mouse over them. This allows incredibly fast marking once of trash groups. Although not necessary for the addon to function, you can configure the priority and crowd control methods you wish to use on a per mob basis. You can also customize the marks to use for tank targets and each crowd control method. This allows for consistent marking of targets to tank and crowd control in raid and party situations.
* Mob-level configuration to specify the priority, desired category (i.e Tank or Crowd Control) and an ordered list of crowd control methods.
* Prioritized raid icon configuration for tank targets and all crowd control methods.
* Marks targets in priority order simply my mousing over them.
* Automatically learn about new mobs, marking them for easy configuration at a later point.
* Ability to unmark and mark targets manually at the press of a button.
* Ability to ignore mobs you don't want to mark.
* Never use more raid icons for a specific CC method than there are members of the class in the raid/party (i.e if there are two mages in the raid, there will never be more than 2 targets marked for sheeping).
* Option to honor 3rd party marks (learns them).
* Option to preserve marks on the raid.
* Ability to save a template of the marks on the raid and recall them (not persistant).
* Ability to mark members of the raid based on some rules (currently can mark decursers and decursers+shamans - both intended for Archimonde).
* Full fledged dynamically generated UI to configure all the details (while using minimal amount of memory).
* Automatically learns the type of CC methods that works on a mob.
* Network syncing for marking, unmarking and sharing of the mob database and mark/cc settings.
* Clears used marks when mob dies.
* Send a list of marks, mob name and kill/cc method to the raid.
You can download it through WowAceUpdater or just get it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1