Kaeru / Paladin / Retribution / Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kaeru

Kaeru / Paladin / Retribution / Kul Tiras

Post by Kaeru »

Hello everyone!

My name is Timea, I live in Romania. I am 25 years old, I study Architecture and Graphic Design. According to Tripled, I need to mention here that I am female.

Name of your character: Kaeru

Class: Paladin

TalentSpec: Retribution / 0-10-61

Race: Human

Your Professions (and level): Mining, skill 450 / Jewelcrafting, skill 450 / First aid, skill 450 / Cooking, skill 450 / Fishing, skill 450;

Country (timezone): Romania / Transylvania / GMT +2

Previous guild(s): 1 Honfoglalok / 2 Anarchy 99 / 3 Moonlight Council / 4 Deviance / 5 Cipher

Why you left them or want to leave them:
1. Honfoglalok - the guild where I leveled up, small non raiding guild, we disbanded after we failed the first raids together, and some of us transfered server.
2. Anarchy Ninetynine - the guild where I started raiding. I enjoyed to play in this guild, this is where I met most of my current friends, including the Guildmaster of the guild, who still is, and will remain one of my best friends in game.
-the reason I left: the period before the BT nerf, some of the people lost their interest in raiding: " we will replace epics with greens soon", unfortunatelly some of theese people were officers aswell. We lost members, our raidleader and gm took a break. was recruiting, but wasnt suported by the officers mentioned. There was a guild meeting, we had to choose between staying as social or leaving and raid. I chose to leave because of the officers who didnt support me before, and yes raiding too.
3. Moonlight Council - was the guild who took us in, the bunch of friends who left A99 together, and offered the posibility to raid together. We didnt stay long. Some of my friends couldnt find their place in the guild, so they left after a few weeks. Also our old raid leader from A99 came back to play and asked me to help him in making a guild - Deviance, which I accepted, in the hope of being in the same guild with my friends. Yes it wasnt fair towards Moonlight Council, I did put an effort to leave in a peaceful way, and I think I succeeded in that.
4. Deviance - the guild made by the friends from A99 and a group of ppl from the disbanded Repentance. We tried our best, it worked out till february this year. We got hit by the boredome that comes after Killing Sartharion 3D, big bad luck, the new guild didnt survive. I had my part of fighting for it, unfortunatelly I had some real life issues in february. In the lack of ppl they decided to merge with another guild, and resulted the guild Cipher. I logged in during the merger, and was against it, because i had problems in accepting some of the new ppls attitude.
5. Cipher - I joined the new guild, because my friends did. I never felt home, I found the new half of the guild very anoying, rude, they stayed together, never mixed with us, only during 25 men raids, there were a lot of insults. Tbh, I couldnt give them a chance, I didnt love them from the start and I never stopped feeling like that. I left after the people from Deviance part were insulted in guildchat. Till now everyone left Cipher including GM.
6.Sorry for the essay, i felt that this is important to share.

Why do you want to join Element:
I was thinking a lot what to answer to this question. I have many reasons. If u read the essay I wrote about my guilds, I think its pretty obvious that I am heartbroken. I did put a lot of effort in building a good guild with good friends who are also good players. Now they are all spread around, in diffrent guilds. I love to play warcraft, I love the raiding part most, the new challenges, the achievements, the strategy, the tactics, the dancing on Heigen. But I dont love it if I hate the people around me. I like to play having fun, to laugh, to have friends around. Before making this app I looked around. I checked guilds that looked intresting to me and I was reading the posts on their forums. Also checked that you guys are closed, and that you rejected another retri paladin few days ago. So I know the chances are low for me. I decided to try after reading the first post in the recruitment tab about this guild. I am making this app in the hope that I could be a part of the comunity described there. Also, altough I really want to be a raider,I could accept a backup position aswell, I have patience, and I dont rush anywhere.

From where do you know Element:
As a raider on Kul Tiras server ofc I know the guild Element, the server first pve guild. Also my GM in Deviance was in this guild before.

Times you can NOT play:
At the moment I am working on my diploma work, which means I am flexible.

For how long you already play WoW: almost 2 years

For how long you play the character you apply with:
It is my first character, the only lvl 80 atm. I was playing from the begining as retribution, and I tinhk I was one of the rare paladins who were accepted in 25 men raids in DPS role, before WotLK on the server.

Raiding Experience:
1. Pre TBC - I wasnt playing the game.
2. TBC - BT up to Mother Shahraz till nerf, full clear after the big nerf but before WotLK. Sunwell: Kalecgos - only after nerf
3. WotLK - all cleared, special achievements: Sarth 3D on 25, still dont have the Immortal, and the 10 men big achievements.

Attunements: I wasnt attuned to BT and MH, when I started to raid, thoose attunements were no longer needed.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Kaeru

Optional things you want to tell us:
1. alternativ gear: tanking gear, not mutch experience as a tank: 2 times was asked to tank adds on sarth 3d (before we killed it, they said i did good :P ); naxx 10 men as offtank once ; usually I was used to tank adds at bosses like Gluth in tank gear but ret spec.
2. alts: mage lvl70 - Khalipso. and some very low level ones, can give their names if needed.
3.If I forgot to talk about something, or you have questions, please feel free to ask.

TY for your time
Tomas
Element Member

Re: Kaeru / Paladin / Retribution / Kul Tiras

Post by Tomas »

this is realy comprehensive application.
I am missing only one relevant information (for council, certainly) : how old is your sister?
Kaeru

Post by Kaeru »

No sisters, can not fulfill this fantasy of yours.
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Seen your app, gimme a few more days please.
Kaeru

Post by Kaeru »

Sure.
Rikee
Element Member

Post by Rikee »

Tomas wrote:this is realy comprehensive application.
I am missing only one relevant information (for council, certainly) : how old is your sister?
rofl, tom ftw.
- Rikee
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello again.
After looking into it I have to tell you unfortuntely that I cant offer you a spot.