Hideki - ret pala

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
hideki
Element Member

Hideki - ret pala

Post by hideki »

Name of your character: Hideki (named after the japanese serial killer, not the toon from chobits :P )

Class: paladin

TalentSpec: retribution 0/14/57

Race: human

Your Professions (and level): blacksmith 450, mining 450

Realm: kul tiras

Your Age: 23

Country (timezone): UK GMT

Previous guild(s): Senatus Redux, Eminence, Toxicate
Why you left them or want to leave them:
Senatus Redux - although a good raiding guild, i was constantly being subbed. they started a raid attendance tracker and although my attendance before it was excelent, for the first few weeks i could not raid due to family issues (brother's finacee was pregnant and ina nd out of hospital alot) and having to go on team building course for work (a one off). this made my attendance look bad so i was subbed 9/10 raids. i asked what i can do to get into raids and did what they said but still i was subbed alot.

Eminence: guild disbanded

Toxicate: guild about to disband, almost all good players gone and GM not been online for some time

Why do you want to join Element: simply put, i like to raid! i want to raid with an experienced guild who take it seriosuly and try their best. ive been in some that piss around constantly and cause silly wipes and it irritates me. I have heard some excelent things about you guys and want to share the experiences with you if possible.

From where do you know Element: from word of mouth, read about on internet etc. not many people have not heard of this guild

Times you can NOT play: there are no evenings i cannot play. if for any reason i could not raid on a specific day i would notify in advance

For how long you already play WoW: almost 2 years

For how long you play the character you apply with: 97 days

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla WoW- ZG, MC, BWL, Ony, AQ40, AQ20
TBC - Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP (only first boss)
WoTLK - Naxx 10 and 25, OS10 (1 drake) and 25 (2 drake), EoE 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 (4/14) and 25 (4/14), VoA 10 and 25

Attunements: although not needed now i have done the quest lines ot become attuned to: Kara, Ony, BT,

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Hideki

Additional info: I have got dual spec and holy is my secondary spec. my holy gear consists of a mixx of lvl 200 and 213 with a lvl 219. i have healed ulduar 10 man with no problems but yet to try 25 man
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Hideki - ret pala

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Right now we are reluctant to trial too many melee, so we'll consider your application on hold for future use should the need arise and you are still interested.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.