virix 80 enhancement shaman kul tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
virix

virix 80 enhancement shaman kul tiras

Post by virix »

Name of your character: Virix

Class: Shaman

TalentSpec: Enhancement

Race: Draenei

Your Professions (and level): JC 450, herbalism 450, fishing 450, cooking 426, first aid 450. currently thinking of change'ing JC as for the nerf blizzard are talking about doing to the JC only gems "prismatic ones" .

Realm: kul tiras

Your Age:22

Country (timezone): England

Previous guild(s): impervious
Why you left them or want to leave them: i want to leave impervious because i feel there are too many people that are not commited raider's and they are holding the guild back. Either they just dont focus in raids enough or sighn and never online / allways late not raid prepared ect.

Why do you want to join Element: My main reason for wanting to join element is more point'ing towards the fact that i would like to be part of a strong raid guild full of people that "know" what to do in a raid and also know how to act in raids. I do have a life as many that play the game also have i play this game to see end game content and to have fun. Weather its in pvp with my friends or its just down'ing a new boss or seeing new raid content. I play the game to have fun but doesnt everyone?..
i have read all the guild rules and i can say that the raid times are fine for me im allways raid prepared online and willing to swap out for other's if needed also willing to swap spec's to help the guild or raid out.

From where do you know Element: Beeing a raider on kul tiras i know element from there reputation

Times you can NOT play: I am allways online and able to raid to whatever time i dont really have a time limit

For how long you already play WoW: 4 years

For how long you play the character you apply with: 93 days played time

Raiding Experience: BC: Karazhan, Gruuls, Magtheridon, Mount Hyjal, SSC, TK, BT. WOTLK: Nax 10 and 25, Malygoss 10 and 25, VOA 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 and 25 Obs 10 and 25 , also have 1 drake on 10 and 25 man as well.
I have kill all bosses up to mimiron in 10 man only got to kologarn on 25 man

Attunements: Havent got any as when i started this characer they where all removed

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Virix have currently changed mongoose over for berserking on my off hand "the stray" "hasnt updated on armory yet"

I have 1 level 80 alt thats a hunter called weemadu have a few level 70 alts but never play them names are blackies 70 priest, mankillerzz 71 warrior, blackniught 70 rogue,

my secondary spec on shaman is restoration
my gear for that spec is

[ helm of unleashed energy]
[chains of adoration]
[cloak of kea feather's]
[ girdle of the gambit]
[atonement greaves]
[infection repluser]
[aegis of damnation]
[totem of forest growth]
[renewal of life]
[seized beauty]
[heroes earthshatter spaulder's]
[heroes earthshatter handguards]
[heroes earthshatter tunic]
[valorous earthshatter legguards]
[iron rings of endurance]
[forethought talisman]
[egg of mortal essence]

Thank u for takeing the time to read my application.
hope to hear from u soon have fun and good luck.
feel free to whisper me ingame should u need anymore information.
Last edited by virix on Wed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
virix

Re: virix 80 enhancement shaman kul tiras

Post by virix »

just forgot to mention i have both TS and ventrilo installed.
Stejo
Element Member

Re: virix 80 enhancement shaman kul tiras

Post by Stejo »

Give me a tell ingame please.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.