Qudox Mage.

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Qudox

Qudox Mage.

Post by Qudox »

And here is my application.

Name of your character: Qudox
Class: Mage
TalentSpec: 57/3/11 Arcane (57) Fire (3) Frost (11)
Race: Gnome
Your Professions (and level): Herbalism - 450 , Tailoring 443 , Cooking 411 , First Aid 441 , Fishing 303
Realm: Kul Tiras (EU , PvE)
Your Age: 27
Country (timezone): Greece (+1 GMT)

Previous guild(s): Azeroth Alliance
Why you left them or want to leave them: The main officers left the guild , so the guild's progress was slow.Also , some guys was doing jokes all the time instead of progress.

Why do you want to join Element: I believe that you are one of the best guilds in world , or at least that's my opinion.U know when to focus and raid , and when u should have fun.I would like to Work with you guys and Offer you some nice dps.

From where do you know Element: Used to know some old members, but saddly they quit. Element was - is a legend till now in Kul Tiras (EU , PvE).

Times you can NOT play: Friday is one of the busy days as i have to pick up my little brother from training , would be a bit late on raids.
For how long you already play WoW: 3 years
For how long you play the character you apply with: 91 days

Raiding Experience:
Karazhan 12/12
Zul'Aman 6/6
Gruul's Lair 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair 1/1
SSC 4/6
Tempest Keep (The eye) 3/4
Black Temple 7/9
Mount Hyjal 5/6
SWP 3/6 (After the Nerf )
Naxxramas (10 man version) 15/15
Naxxramas (25 man version) 15/15
Malygos (10 man version) 1/1
Malygos (25 man Version) 1/1
The Obsidian Sanctum (10 man version) 1/1 0 Drakes up
The Obsidian Sanctum (25 man version) 1/1 1 Drakes up (tried 2 @ 31% )
Vault Of Archavon (10 man version) 2/2
Vault Of Archavon (25 man version) 2/2
Ulduar (10 man version) 5/14
Ulduar (25 man version) 6/14 (Got Auriaya down but my achievement list doesnt have it)

Attunements: All Tbc Hc's - Karazhan - Vial of Lady Vashj (Vial of Kael missing)
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Qudox (Unbuffed)

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
I dont have any Alt yet , as im only focusing on my mage.

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
I'm Arcane mage From TBC, I've got a lot of Knowledge about my spec and that's the main reason why i am still Arcane. But always trying to find out better rotations. Could always share with other people our experience and learn more stuff. My dual Spec is Fire 17/52/2 Arcane (17) Fire (52) Frost (2) This spec is most PvP , as i like it too much :)

We will check you ingame and on the Armory. If you have gear that you think its important that we know of list it.
You can also provide a link to CTprofile or similar, as an alternative to the armory link.
I've got Frost Resistance Gear.
[Glacial Slippers] Cloth 212 Armor, +129 Stamina , +86 Frost Resistance (Non-socket)
[Glacial Robe] Cloth 308 Armor, +169 Stamina , +155 Frost Resistance (1 Socket +4 Resist all)
[Glacial Waistband] Cloth 173 Armor, +130 Stamina , +85 Frost Resistance (Non-socket)

If you get an invite to the guild you will be 3 to 4 weeks on trial status. While you are a trial you are not allowed to call items. We will offer you items tho from time to time.
I'm not in hurry to gear up, but i would like to have fun through the raids and then if possible get some gear

On trial raids you see how people play but not how they are, thats why its that long.
There is no fixed time you will be trial. If we already know you for example this can be alot shorter.
That's the right judge for a Trial , and i dont mind if it takes longer

Also, i got Ventrillo 3.0 Installed and Team Speak.I've got a Mic too, but im not talking that much , is not that i'm Anti -social,
I'm just too shy.

Thank You for your time reading this, Tried to make it as much serious as i can.
Cheers, Qudox.
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Qudox Mage.

Post by Niduyam »

Got any WMO/WWS/WoL links that you can give us? A screenshot of your UI would be nice too.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Qudox

Post by Qudox »

A quick Screenshot , That's my UI.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_052709_170159.jpg
WoWScrnShot_052709_170159.jpg (219.56 KiB) Viewed 10867 times
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Your achievements suggest that you are not investing the kind of time in your character that we'd be interested in. Good luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.