Application to guild-Chendk-death knight-Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
chen

Application to guild-Chendk-death knight-Kul Tiras

Post by chen »

Name of your character: chendk
Class: death knight
TalentSpec: blood (frost secondary)
Race: human
Your Professions (and level): Black smith, mining, cooking.
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 33
Country (timezone): +1 time zone. norway
Previous guild(s): Venture the world
Why you left them or want to leave them: It was my own guild. it is a lvl guild.
Why do you want to join Element: want to raid
From where do you know Element: internet google it
Times you can NOT play: from 8:00 to 16:00 on working days.
For how long you already play WoW: 6 months.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 18 days , 18 hours.
Raiding Experience: 25 man VoA, many 10 man. naxx OS mainly.
Attunements:[Heroic: Besting the Black Dragonflight] and so on.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Chendk

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
I am a dps, I want to work as dps... alternaltively can be a tank, not so good. need to improve.

We will check you ingame and on the Armory. If you have gear that you think its important that we know of list it.
You can also provide a link to CTprofile or similar, as an alternative to the armory link.

If you get an invite to the guild you will be 3 to 4 weeks on trial status. While you are a trial you are not allowed to call items. We will offer you items tho from time to time.
On trial raids you see how people play but not how they are, thats why its that long.
There is no fixed time you will be trial. If we already know you for example this can be alot shorter.

Additional Infos
=============

"Official" raids are only 25man raids.
In general our raiding days are Sunday to Thursday. This depends on the progression in the instances.

Start of invites for raids is generally about 19.30 on weekdays and 19.00 on Sunday.
End of raids is about midnight.

If we have every instance on farmstatus, raiddays are as many as we need to clear the places.
This can be everything from 2 to 5 days.

Thank you for your time.
Rikee
Element Member

Re: Application to guild-Chendk-death knight-Kul Tiras

Post by Rikee »

Pro app, we cant let this one slip, I say invite him.
- Rikee
div
Element Member

Post by div »

This isn't the guild you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

I don't want to be mean here since you seem pretty inexperienced at raiding and the process of applying to guilds, but I'll give you a bit of advice for the future:

First of all, your application is like a CV. You have no chance of getting the job if it's empty, and the same applies here. Try to increase the volume in future applications. Next, we look for people who are very experienced in end-game raiding. While I appreciate this makes it difficult for a new player like yourself, there are plenty of other raiding guilds on this server with much less strict recruiting procedures. Finally, guilds look for more in depth answers to questions like "why do you want to join?", "what guild did you used to be in and why you left/want to leave them?". Being able to give a detailed explanation will help with the first point and make your application develop. On another note, your gear can be improved easily by going to a few PuG Naxxramas 10/25 runs, as well as some 5 player heroics. It will help you experience the content and further aid you in joining a raiding guild.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Mocking this would be like stealing candy from a baby. Just follow old Ben's advice.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Hummel
Element Member

Post by Hummel »

Meatballs m8!