Oaks - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Oaks

Oaks - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Oaks »

Name of your character: Oaks
Class: Shaman
TalentSpec: Resto/Elemental (0/16/55 - 57/14/0)
Race: Draenei
Your Professions (and level): JC 450/455, BS 400/450, Fishing, First Aid, Cooking: 450/450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 24
Country (timezone): UK GMT

Previous guild(s): Havana Room (MC times). Sin (Most of my playing life). Pretentious (In WOTLK)
Why you left them or want to leave them: Havana Room: Placebo was a dick. Sin: Guild Disband. Pretentious: Went away with my GF for 2 days, came back and everyone had gone...

Why do you want to join Element: Best guild on the server since Sin vanished! Also I am 2 achievements away from 10 man Glory of the Raider in Ulduar, Only Firefighter and One Light in the Darkness left... As well as this I want to do 25 man hardmodes, too many slackers in Pretentious were stopping us from doing them.

From where do you know Element: From Silvermoon. I moved to Kul-Tiras when this server opened as I believe did Element.

Times you can NOT play: While Scuba Diving.

For how long have you already played WoW: Since Beta

For how long have you played the character you apply with: 55 days (I have 122 on my old main, a Paladin called 'Casta' too.)

Raiding Experience: Pre WOTLK - Everything. WOTLK - Everything except Ulduar 25 man hardmodes (Well killed Flame Lev with 4 Towers up... but that was a joke)

Attunements: N/A (Edit: Oops forgot about Alagon! No key myself)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ras&n=Oaks

Additional Info: I played as Ele shaman for the longest time in Pretentious so that is where I picked up most of my gear, during that time I was picking up a few Resto Shaman items as we were not using a Resto shaman at that time. Towards the end I switched to Resto and started picking up more gear to the point where I have nearly full 226 Resto gear now, with the exception of Shoulders and Trinkets. Anyway the point is I have good gear for both and can play either spec well. Before I was in Pretentious I played always as a healer, including the 122 days on my Holy pala, so I guess I do have more experience as a healer than a dps. With the soon to be boost to CH range, up to 12.5 yards, and the decrease in the reduction of effective healing per jump Resto is looking nicer than ever to me though.

My primary spec is Ele just now with Resto as my offspec, however I am applying as Resto with Ele as offspec, the Resto spec and glyphs I have at the moment are designed for raid healing, but I know that Resto can be a very affective single target healer too, so I am happy to spec as needed.

I know that your 2 Resto shamans are two of the best healers on this server so I am not sure I can live up to them, but I can certainly give it my best shot.

Thanks for reading:

Oaks.
Last edited by Oaks on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Oaks - Shaman - Kul Tiras

Post by Tripled »

resto amg "Nom Nom" *eats you up*

GL
Alexnick
Element Member

Post by Alexnick »

Thank you for your interest in Element. We recently got in the guild a considerable number of new trialists. Because of that, we would like to ask you, if possible, to wait a few more days for the officers to evaluate your application in contrast to the classes/specs that are needed for fill Element's roster.
Oaks

Post by Oaks »

No problem, let me know when you have some more info.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

log on oaks
nemesis
Council

Post by nemesis »

if you can login and give a tell to hasslebank, lassarandia or soulstalker pls
Oaks

Post by Oaks »

Heading to work now but will be online this evening.
Oaks

Post by Oaks »

Some deep shit came up over here. I can't play for now, I'm very sorry to have wasted your time, but this is a very important matter.