Dei - Feral Druid - Kul'tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Ash

Dei - Feral Druid - Kul'tiras

Post by Ash »

Name of your character:
Dei

Class:
Druid

TalentSpec:
0/55/16 Pure feral dps spec.

Race:
Nightelf

Your Professions (and level):
Inscription level : 442 (shoulder enchant dps increase)
Blacksmithing level : 405 (bracer and glove sockets for the added dps)

Realm
Kul'tiras

Your Age:

Country (timezone):
United kingdom (GMT)

Previous guild(s):
Transferred from Quel'thalas as a paladin few months before Wotlk hit had cleared pretty much everything as holy and with some problems and limited options i moved to kul'tiras and decided to try out retribution. Became a member of moonlight council for a period of time where i got to develop my retri skills (if there is such a thing). After a while i left them and created my own guild and with the help of a select group of friends we created eclipse where i also dusted of my druid and re-embraced the feral side of life.

Why you left them or want to leave them:

Moonlight council : I enjoyed my time at mlc but after a period of time i felt the raiding wasn't up to the standard i was looking for. On my previous server i dedicated a lot of my time and energy to being the best at what i did and i want to stop doing that. I didn't think mlc would allow me to reach that position.

Eclipse : I enjoyed eclipse a great deal, I raid lead and as previously stated got back into my druid which i researched and spent a great deal of time learning. After we killed yogg peoples dedication began to waver as they felt yogg dead was an instance cleared and so the lack of attendance began. The officers and myself pushed recruitment for a good while but it was evident with other far more established guilds collapsing around us that we were struggling at best. We decided to give it up a few days ago as a lot of us were having the fun sapped out of the game. It was a great shame as like i said i enjoyed my time there but life goes on.

Why do you want to join Element:
Element in my eyes are the best that kul'tiras has to offer. I want to get back into my loving and enjoyment of raiding,wiping,releasing and running. I have a desire to be the best I'm never happy with second best with anything whether it be real life or anything wow based.
I enjoy raiding at a top level always have always will do. I want to experience all end game encounters. I work hard at any class i play like i said i want to be exceptional in every aspect of it and i want to play with players and people who feel and play the same way i do.
I want a new home and my hope is that element can offer me that.

From where do you know Element:
General chit chat around the server ofc. Also have a few mates within the guild, some i chat to in great length others not so much but still on occasions.

Times you can NOT play:
There's not been a time created when I'm not available to play wow if you wanted me for a raid at 7am I'd be there and still be there laughing and joking if we we're going 24 hours later.

For how long you already play WoW:
Soon be coming up to three years this December.

For how long you play the character you apply with:
51 days 21 hours

Raiding Experience:

I played paladin in TBC and managed to clear all content including attunement to Mount hyjal and Black temple pre attunement nerf. Managed to get up to Twins in sunwell pre the 30% damage and Hp nerf.
As a druid in Wotlk i've managed to clear:
Naxx 10 and 25 man: Cleared
Malygos 10 and 25 man: Cleared
Obsidian sanctum 3 drakes 10 man: Cleared
Obsidian sanctum 3 drake's 25 man: Not done it on my druid i have it on my paladin.
Ulduar 10 man: Cleared with additional achivements such as heartbreaker and I choose you, Stellbreaker and nuked from orbit.
Ulduar 25 man: All cleared haven't started on the hard modes.

Attunements:
Well since towards the end of tbc blizzard came up with the great idea of opening all content up, not a great deal to be honest. As previously stated i managed to get attunement to MH and BT pre nerf. Also have the key for malygos (who doesnt these days).

Ulduar 25s im yet to get the disc to start 25s algalon.
Ulduar 10's i have started the attunement after killing iron council hardmode, still requiring freya's mimiron's thorim's and hodir's sigils.

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ras&cn=Dei

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...

I do realise that my play time on my druid does seem rather low to be applying to a guild of this standard. Like i mentioned i re-rolled from my paladin after playing him from the moment i started wow. Played as holy and retribution and after a time i began to feel frustrated by the mechanics and simplicity of how a paladin worked. ( apologies paladins and excluding prots. Never got into protection :) )
The period of time i spent researching and theory crafting on my paladin was rather sickening after only playing for a mere 2 and a quarter years my played time was around 255+ played days on him which when u do the math on how many days in a year and how short of a period i had been playing i felt it was time to expand myself to a new way of playing.
I chose to play dps feral in pve which as many of you no its arguably on the totally other end of the scale compared to a retribution paladin. It felt great i had switched to ( again sorry paladins i do still play mine in pvp :D ) a more complex dps class which i felt rewarded a much bigger reward when it came down to it. Even though like i said my played time is low on my druid I've researched and am still researching any new or old way to improve my gaming or dps with the class i play. Even if I'm pushing as much as humanly possible out of my class i will never be satisfied and will forever try to find ways to get better.

I personally am a very dedicated raider, I'm always 120% prepared and always give 200% effort. My attendance will be or as close to 100% because i love this game and i love raiding. When i want something i will fight and work myself to the ground to get it as an example i got realm first human and paladin at the start of tbc (just pipped by ajunix i may add!!!!). I'd never let the guild or any other player down with a poor attitude or just poor gaming.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application sorry it sapped 25 mins of your time :D
If there is for any reason a problem or something I've missed please shout,scream,rage at me and ill sort it.

Ash
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Dei - Feral Druid - Kul'tiras

Post by Tripled »

very nice application, i wish you the best of luck!
Spike
Element Member

Post by Spike »

I wish you all luck to get trial mate you deserve it!
Hummel
Element Member

Post by Hummel »

Good luck with your application Ash, you should play your paladin and replace Trip though!
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

We talked ingame. I will throw you a tell at some point tomorrow.