Silvermoon Holy Priest.

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kesara

Silvermoon Holy Priest.

Post by Kesara »

Name of your character: Kesara
Class: Priest
Talent Spec: Holy / Disc Healing (Secondary Spec)
Holy Build - (http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0000000000)
Disc Build - http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0000000000
Race: Human
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting (450) & Herbalism (450)
Realm: Silvermoon
Your Age: 21
Country (timezone): United Kingdom (GMT)

Holy Stats
• Stamina: 985
• Intellect: 1002
• Spirit: 1031
• Bonus Healing: 2407 +5% With Holy Spells (Holy Specialization Talent)
• Crit Chance: 14%
• Haste Rating: 459 (14%)
• Mana Regen: 607 (334 While Casting)

Disc (Secondary Spec)
• Stamina: 993
• Intellect: 1294
• Spirit: 1060
• Bonus Damage:2133
• Bonus Healing: 2133
• Crit Chance: 19.65% +5% With Holy Spells (Holy Specialization Talent)
• Haste Rating: 301 (9.18%)
• Mana Regen: 667 (448 While Casting)

Previous guild(s): Minions Of Mithril, Windigo
Why you left them or want to leave them:
I had raided with Minions of Mithril since the Guild was created back in Febuary, However when the Uldaur patch came out the Guild got very serious about doing 10 Man Hard modes which was no problem for myself, As we progressed and time went on, Work become an issue for me, and I missed 3 Raids which earnt me a gkick, which I don’t blame them for, since it was my fault to begin with for not posting or telling anyone. A few days later after speaking with the Officers and explaining the situation, I got invited back to MoM but for me it wasn’t the same anymore, I had the lost the Motivation to the Raid with them because of recent events. So in the end I left with no hard feelings. But ended up making a new guild with a few friends called Windigo which is my current Guild although it isn’t going to well at the moment. As am sure you know, making a guild is hard work, I just get the feeling that people are not motivated and want to progress during raids, like I do. Hench the reason I’ve made a hard decision to leave. When i find a suitable Guild.

Why do you want to join Element:
Element to me is like MoM, Skilled, Focused & Willing, More my style of players willing to put in the 100% Effort it takes no matter the circumstances, and that to me is a very important thing in a guild because am looking for players who like to raid in the same style as I do, So from what I’ve read and what I’ve heard on Kul Tiras, Element has all the thing on my tick list which makes it the perfect guild for me to apply.

From where do you know Element:
Research, after I made the decision to leave Windigo, I did a lot of research here on Silvermoon and other servers, on guilds I could join with similar or better skills that Minions of Mithril then I came across then just yesterday I came across Element, and from reading the topics on the recruitment area of your forums, Element has everything which am looking for which is: A guild which can really shine and excel and mature and serious players who share my own views on raiding & like a challenge!

Times you can NOT play:
Anytime before 6 (Server time) Monday – Friday, All day Weekends.

For how long you already play WoW:
Since the game was first released, if memory serves me correct it was 2005.

For how long you play the character you apply with:
4 Years.

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla - MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Naxx - Cleared
TBC – SSC, TK, MH, BT, Sunwell - Cleared
WOTLK – Naxx10/25, Sartharion 10/25 (3 Drakes), EoE 10/25 (6m Kill), Uldaur 10/25 (Council, Hordir, Thorum HM) – Cleared

Attunements:
All, Vanilla & TBC, which was needed.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=Kesara

Things you should know about me.
First of all a picture of my UI - http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1999/ui3q.jpg
First of all, I have VT / TS Installed and have a working mic and able to talk if needed, However, I ain’t afraid to admit it, I am a shy person! ^^
During Raids I use a lot of Potions / Flasks / Food; I push myself to the max every raid! Also bring a lot of reagents for buffing etc.
Always read up on Boss tactics beforehand if I am unsure of what to do.

Guess that about concludes my applications, Hope to hear from you shortly.
Regards
Kesara
Last edited by Kesara on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Silvermoon Holy Priest.

Post by Tripled »

nice application, say hello to Kawaii for me :)
nemesis
Council

Re: Silvermoon Holy Priest.

Post by nemesis »

if you can log on Kt sometime and give a tell to hasslebank