Serhat - Rogue - Kul'Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Serhat

Serhat - Rogue - Kul'Tiras

Post by Serhat »

Name of your character: Serhat

Class: Rogue

TalentSpec: Combat - 15/51/5

Race: Human

Your Professions (and level): JW 450 / Mining 450 / Cooking 450 / Fishing 450 / FirstAid 450

Realm: Kul'Tiras

Your Age: 25, will be 26 soon:/

Country (timezone): Turkey & GMT +2

Previous guild(s): 1-Anatolia / 2-Moonlight Council / 3-éCLipse / 4-Pretentious / 5-Conquistadore

Why you left them or want to leave them:
1. I came to this server from Lightnings Blade with my irl friends to join Anatolia. I was horde and playing with a Belf Hunter. But i was generally playing with a rogue in our test server at university. So thats why im started to play with a rogue. Anyway :) We had really nice progresses but its disbanded. Some ppl quit wow or migrated theirselfs.
2. Than we joined MLC. It was nice days. But too many ppl left here becuz of some selfish ppl. So there were no 25man raids and no progress. After the ppl who left MLC created a guild called 'éCLipse' and we gave it a go with my irl mates becuz all hardcore players almost was here from MLC..
3. But it wasn't be a new page for me. We didn't understand each other with some of ppl. And i quit. But my mates were still there while im leaving.
4. Than i joined Pretentious. It was really hardcore guild i had ever seen. We have had nice progresses. But when i was traveling to Turkey from Cyprus for summer holiday, i can't joined game for 2 days. And when i came back, lots of ppl were gone. First i didn't realised what was happened. But later came the smell of.. their officer abuse their rank for their own best and not for the guild.. I didn't quit immediately, becuz i didn't want to be hasty about it. I was bored that join/leave thing. But there were no raids, so there were no reason to stay there. Than i quit. Hang about a few days guildness. I had lots of invites from guilds while im seeking. But i don't wanna join any of them. Becuz i didn't want to start from the very begining of the game. After a few days later, a man who is highcouncil of the guild was invited me to join their guild called Conquistadore. We talked about 15-20 mins. And he wanted me to help them in Yoggy fight. Becuz they still can't kill it. Than i decided to give them a go and joined them becuz I was bored to play alone and waiting a princess by a white-horse Lol.. I wasn't heard this guild but Conquistadore is not a bad guild. Its fun to be here, had really nice environment and mature ppl. They are always help each other. But its not enough for me. They can't give me what I really wanted from a guild. Becuz i used to play with hardcore progressive guilds and dedicated ppl who can wipe for hours and still smile.. But they even can't kill the bosses on farm status too. They just mark time. And this gonna kill me soon.....

Why do you want to join Element: I think after reading the general information about you and from what I have heard you seem like the perfect guild for what I seek. You have and want people with great attitude and want dedicated players. And it seems like also you raid for progress not for loot as many guilds do.. And i hope that you can give me what i want from a guild :]

From where do you know Element: I always track web-sites like wowjutsu to see the progress and process of all guilds. Also checking MMO for last announces about Wow. And i have some friends in Element from my previous guilds. Sometimes we talking about your progresses. And if needs i hope they can prop up me:p

Times you can NOT play: I'm still a University student in the department of Graphic Design. And this is my last year in university. I can play everday. But its summer holiday now, and sometimes i can't join game in Saturdays.. Becuz i came near to my family for holiday. And sometimes they can have a surprise program on me :) Other days im generally in game. And as i see that will not a big problem for you, becuz ur raiding days are Sunday to Thursday.

For how long you already play WoW: 3,5 years.

For how long you play the character you apply with: 68 days on lwl80.

Raiding Experience: In wrath of the lich king i cleared all WOTLK heroic dungeons and raids. If i need to include them ; Naxxramas 10/25 Cleared - Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 Cleared - Eye of Eternity 10/25 Cleared - Vault of Archavion 10/25 Cleared - Ulduar 10/25 Cleared and some hardmodes like FL.

Attunements: Algalon 10/25!! :/ while i was in Pretentious we killed everybosses in Ulduar but i can't join them for Algalon fight cuz i was had a big final exam...

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Serhat
My UI : http://img269.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 21808.jpg/

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
I have an alt lwl 80 Shaman called Ayaz with Nax geared. And I enjoy to play with resto spec..

My expertise cap is a bit overcapped now. And i hope that i can fix it soon.. however if i can have enough [Runed Orb] to create a waist :)

If you have any questions about anything that i forget to mentioned just ask please ;)
Goodluck with your progress whether I am in or not.

Regards,

Serhat
Schralic
Element Member

Re: Serhat - Rogue - Kul'Tiras

Post by Schralic »

Free tip:Orbs been sold on AH for quite some time. Keep looking and you prolly will find as many as you need. Else, good luck with your application.
Serhat

Post by Serhat »

Thanks for your interests mate. ;)
Im occasionally checking AH and got some orbs from there.
But still need a bit.. Anyway hope can get them soon ^^,
Alexnick
Element Member

Post by Alexnick »

I would like to talk to you in game. /w Scarabloredk if you see me online
Serhat

Post by Serhat »

Ok mate.