Extrementum, Holy paladin

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Extrementum

Extrementum, Holy paladin

Post by Extrementum »

Name of your character: Extrementum
Class: Paladin
TalentSpec: Holy
Race: Human
Your Professions (and level): Herbalism ( 267) Mining (107) but that shoudnt be a problem if u want me to have them 450 i will get them in 1 day to 450
Realm: Eu Kul tiras
Your Age: 17 gettin this month 18
Country (timezone): European time cet , Server time
Previous guild(s): MLC, Templar keep, ( realy old raidin guild they disbaned )
Why you left them or want to leave them:Well i want to have a Serrious hardcore raidin guild , and kinda all didnt fit on that requirements
Why do you want to join Element: Cause Its a nice progressing guild and obviously a hardcore guild to so this will fit out for me :)
From where do you know Element: Well i got some friends in it , Frankaz And Miss
Times you can NOT play: Well i will be kinda al the time there so guess that shoudnt be a problem
For how long you already play WoW:Since the beginning of wow so thats a pretty long time
For how long you play the character you apply with: Since beginning to,
Raiding Experience:Naxx 10/25 , VoA, 10/25 , EoE 10/25 voa 2/3 drakes , ulduar 10/25
Attunements: To be honest i got none atunements yet im workin on that,
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... xtrementum .

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
Well nothin special i want to mention though.

You can tell us here about your talentspec especially if your class supports several "useful" specs. EG when you apply as a druid, you should make sure if you want to be a healer or tank or dps or moonkin and if you are up for another spec as well.
Well im Holy As main spec , And Retri as offspec but im willin to respec as offspec talent that shoudnt be a problem :).
Extrementum

Re: Extrementum, Holy paladin

Post by Extrementum »

Wanted to mention that my off spec is now tank, wich is normaly more likely needed than retri, 8-)
Alexnick
Element Member

Re: Extrementum, Holy paladin

Post by Alexnick »

Thank you for you interest in Element, but we decided to deny your application. We woud like to wish you good luck with anything your pursue in the future.