Saffiria - Feral Druid - Kul'Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Saffiria

Saffiria - Feral Druid - Kul'Tiras

Post by Saffiria »

Name of your character: Saffiria
Class: Druid
TalentSpec: Feral - Resto and Boomkin as 3th
Race: Night Elf
Your Professions (and level): Alchemy 450 , Jewelcrafting 438
Realm: Kul'Tiras
Your Age: 19
Country (timezone): Belgium
Previous guild(s): Spike Flail
Why you left them or want to leave them: Well never had problems with any guild so I'm not gonna spill any bad words about this one either, I loved the guild, really lovely people in it, great sence of humor and so on.. Just looking for a guild with a bit more progress that's all.
Why do you want to join Element: Well as I said the progress is really important to me, I'd love to raid with you peeps, especially wanna tryout the new raids, and I'm playing this realm for a long time so Iv'e seen what it's grown into and i'd love to be part of it.
From where do you know Element: forums, web, from Kul'tiras itself ofcourse.
Times you can NOT play: I'm available every day at any time for this month, the months after I'll have to study 4 days a week but always back before raid time.
For how long you already play WoW: 3 years
For how long you play the character you apply with: I think about a year.
Raiding Experience: Pre Tbc, TBC and WOTLK (except the new added raid since patch)
Attunements: The old raids like MC, BWL, karazhan and so on.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Saffiria

Optional things you want to tell us: I have an 80 DK and sham rdy also but don't think you have much use in them.

- I also have gear for all 3 specs best gear is resto and boomkin working on Feral but is pretty good already. Also have some T8.5 available, which I will spend on the talent spec your guild needs me to.

Please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask..
Thank you for reading and I'm hoping for an answer soon.
Alexnick
Element Member

Re: Saffiria - Feral Druid - Kul'Tiras

Post by Alexnick »

I would like to have a chat with you. Talk to Scarabloredk in game.