Arcane - Mage

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Soofia

Arcane - Mage

Post by Soofia »

Name of your character: Soofia
Class: Mage
TalentSpec: Arcane
Race: humen
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting - 434 / Tailoring - 445
Realm: Kul'Tiras
Your Age: 18
Country (timezone): (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Previous guild(s): angels and demons
Why you left them or want to leave them: Well never had problems with any guild so I'm not gonna spill any bad words about this one either, I loved the guild, really lovely people in it, Just looking for a guild with a bit more progress that's all.
Why do you want to join Element: Well as I said the progress is really important to me, I'd love to raid with you peeps, especially wanna tryout the new raids.
From where do you know Element: forums, web, from Kul'tiras itself ofcourse.
Times you can NOT play: I'm available every day at any time for this month, the months after I'll have to study 4 days a week but always back before raid time.
For how long you already play WoW: 2 years
For how long you play the character you apply with: 2 Years
Raiding Experience: Pre Tbc, TBC and WOTLK (except the new added raid since patch)
Attunements: The old raids like BWL, karazhan and so on.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Soofia
Stejo
Element Member

Re: Arcane - Mage

Post by Stejo »

You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Alexnick
Element Member

Post by Alexnick »

Thank you for you interest in Element, but we decided to deny your application. We would like to wish you good luck with anything your pursue in the future.
Runos
Element Member

Post by Runos »

Thank you for you interest in Element, but we decided to deny your application. We would like to wish you good luck with anything your pursue in the future.

hmmm somethings feels like deja-vu...
Dont show your ass in front of my rising dick.
Is your mouth unemployed? I can give it a JOB!