Tlalok - druid - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Tlalok
Element Member

Tlalok - druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Tlalok »

Name of your character: Tlalok
Class: druid
TalentSpec: main spec feral tank 60/11, offspec feral dps 58/13
Race: night elf
Your Professions (and level): enchanting 450, lw 432 - currently leveling (slacked a bit when reached my wrist enchant for tanking and dps), first aid 450, cooking 450, fishing 450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 30
Country (timezone): +2 GMT

Previous guild(s):
- Started in Hungarian Heroes, which moved to Arathor server, after which joined Anarchy NinetyNine, where I was druid class leader - left with friends when we stopped raiding before expansion, joined Moonlight Council, which we left with all the friends when the old raid leader, Teuta (Dario) came back and we formed Deviance where together with Teuta and Pretorian I was co-gm. When slacking caused Deviance to disband, joined Pretentious, which left to Silvermoon server, then I joined Rampage I, that I just left because of a misunderstanding between members and also lack of raiding - which explains the not perfect gear I have.

Why you left them or want to leave them: as written above, mostly server transfer, disbanding

Why do you want to join Element: Since Deviance disbanded been wandering around, looking for a stable raiding guild where I can find some raiding professionalism - I read on forum how you guys describe yourself and sounds like what I am lookin for.

From where do you know Element: been raiding on server for about 2 years, all raiders know Element, also Marrilian the great greek god of coch been telling stories about Element, fellow guildmaster and member Dario and Carmenusha were in Element, and have some old guildmembers in Element now.

Times you can NOT play: well I would like to not raid from 3am till 8am generally, would make my work hard in the morning, but if its progression raid, sadly I could be convinced

For how long you already play WoW: many years, although started on pirate servers back when I was student, in vanilla wow, then started on Kul Tiras when TBC came

For how long you play the character you apply with: playing time on Tlalok: 111 days, 20 hours

Raiding Experience: Vanilla raids only on pirate server, really started the raids on Kul Tiras with Karazhan, then with Anarchy Ninety Nine through SSC, TK, with Moonlight Council MH and BT, which we continued with Deviance - with this guild also did the WoTLK raids, Naxxramas, VoA, EoE, OS, also did Sartharion 3D before disbanding. With Pretentious and Rampage I raided Ulduar (took 1 month break at the middle of Ulduar because of family issues) and started Trial of the Crusader 10men, first 2 bosses.

Attunements: did the Karazhan one, but the rest of the attunements were taken out by the time I got to them, have Malygos key 25, and Archivum Data disc for Algalon 10men (didnt finish questchain yet)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Tlalok

Others: have kitty gear Naxx25/Ulduar10, and also some boomkin gear from Naxx25, but mostly like playing feral. Also have Tiktik warlock alt, who loves collecting herbs and making flasks for me, also Naxx25 gear

PS. I will be unavailable for about a week, when I will spend my well deserved holiday and gather my forces for another year of raiding - will check answers though on the forum.
Last edited by Tlalok on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naraku
Element Member

Re: Tlalok - druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Naraku »

omg its a feral!
Alexnick
Element Member

Re: Tlalok - druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Alexnick »

Let's talk in game next week, when you will be back. Have fun in your holidays.