Kurushio - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Kurushio

Kurushio - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Kurushio »

Name: Kurushio
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Race: Human
Professions: Blacksmithing (450), Mining (450), Cooking (450), Fishing (450) and First Aid (450)
Realm: Kul Tiras
Age: Uhm... too old to play computer games? Old enough to be an uncle? Or... do you need a specific number? It's... 31.
Previous Guilds: "Sorry I Punched Your Cat" "Dc'ed again"

I left "Sorry I..." because I got to know some people in "Dc'ed again", and it seemed it had a better atmosphere then "Sorry I...". I still love the people in "Dc'ed again", but they can't provide me with what I want from this game. There are no serious attempts at even casual, fun, raids. Which means I have to spend all day in front of the computer hoping for a pug to even have a chance to progress any further.

There are a lot of reasons I want to join Element. First of all, I want to be great at what I do. But that means constantly pushing my limits with harder and harder game content, something I can't do with my current guild or various pugs. Another reason is, I want to have a life outside of WoW. And being in a guild where the raids are planned to specific times will help me with that, since I no longer will have to waste hours in front of the computer waiting for a (usually) failing pug.

The fact that Element is one of the top ranked guilds also plays a part. If I want to be among the best at what I do, I have to play with those who are among the best at what they do.

From where do I know Element? Your homepage, mostly.

Times I can not play? Uhm... I can play basically whenever I want, or whenever you need me to.

I've played WoW, and this char I'm applying with, since March this year. I'm a fast learner, and a hard worker. That's why I'm already in a position where I think I'll be able to work in your guild.

I haven't got much experience of the pre-WotlK raids. I've cleared Naxx25, OS10, OS25 1d, Northreand beasts are done, Uld10 got the siege achiv, Auriaya down and have had tries on Iron Council and Hodir. VoA10/25 done. I've been in these places both as MT and OT.
*edit* Naxx10 is finally cleared too, with some nice achivs attached.

I always try and learn as much as possible before a raid, but watching Tankspots videos isn't everything. You have to actually do it to really learn it. I always come prepared to raids, with potions, flasks, elixirs, fish feasts...

I haven't dual specced yet. The reason for this being that I'd rather concentrate on being great on 1 thing, instead of being mediocre in 2. But if you need me to be something else then tank, I'll do my best to meet your needs.

Ok, I think I have answered all your questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

*edit* Forgot the armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Dced+Again
soulstalker
Council

Re: Kurushio - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by soulstalker »

not realy what we are looking for atm thanks for your interest and your time applying