Kaeru - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Timea

Kaeru - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Timea »

Greetings everyone, I would like to renew my application which I made at the begining of this year

Name of your character: Kaeru
Class: Paladin
TalentSpec: 5/10/56 retribution
Race: Human
Your Professions (and level): Mining450, Jewelcrafting 450, Cooking 450, Fishing 450, First Aid 450
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age:25

Country (timezone): GMT +2 / Romania

Previous guild(s): Anarchy99, Moonlight Council, Deviance, Pretentious, Rampage I

Why you left them or want to leave them: After Deviance disbanded I joined Pretentious where I felt very good, also made some good friends. I had to take a break from WoW due to some family issues, and then to finish my diploma work. After concluding my earthly matters, I came back eager to raid. Unfortunatelly Pretentious disbanded during my absence, and I catched the summerbreak period with guilds disbanding players migrating. I chose to join the guild Rampage I to raid with some friends. Reason of leaving was a silly missunderstanding and also the lack and quality of raids.

Why do you want to join Element: After Deviance disbanded I wanted to find an end to the instability and the wandering, which I believe I can find in this guild along with seriousness towards raiding.

From where do you know Element: As a raider on the Kul Tiras server is inevitable to know this guild.

Times you can NOT play: Due to my flexible work I can raid every time when my services are needed.

For how long you already play WoW: Around 2 years.

For how long you play the character you apply with: 117 days played time

Raiding Experience: Pre WotLK(before nerf): MH 4/5, BT up to Mother Sharaz, cleared after nerf. / WotLK: Naxx, OS3D, EoE cleared / Ulduar 25 till Yogg (I had a few tries on him before my break, after I came back I didnt have the chance to raid 25 mens due to summerbreak, but have some achievements in 10 men like Steelbreaker, Heartbreaker and others.)

Attunements: Karahzan, I wasnt attuned to MH and BT, were no longer needed when I started to raid at that level. Have the Malygos key for 25 men.

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Kaeru

Optional things:
1. current gear: I am aware that I still have some naxx 25 items and a not too desirable weapon due to my break, and unluckyness after. I am working on it :).
2. alternative gear: tanking gear - Naxx 25 level, few Ulduar items
3. alts: mage lvl71 - Khalipso. and some very low level ones, can give their names if needed.
4. I would like to mention that I am using my freedome provided by my guildlessness to take a short holiday as of tuesday. I will check daily the forum and will be able to answer eventual questions.
soulstalker
Council

Re: Kaeru - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by soulstalker »

nice app but not really of a high enuff gear standard thanks for the app thou well written .