Klara - Druid - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Klara

Klara - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Klara »

Name of your character: klará
Class:Druid
TalentSpec: Resto pve and resto pvp specs
Race: night elf
Your Professions (and level): Mining and jewelcrafting
Realm: Kul Tiras , Europe
Your Age: 22
Country (timezone): UK , GMT
Previous guild(s): Synthesis , random senatus Redux
Why you left them or want to leave them: i left synthesis because after being in the guild 2 months or so i was no longer being taken to raids ( fallout with an officer is the most likely reason )
Rnadom - i didnt really enjoy myself here, nothing against them just not the place for me.
Senatus Redux - Hated thier loot system, found it to be unfair.
Why do you want to join Element: I want to see some end game bosses , not seeing Illidan in tbc was very disappionting, and this time i want to kill all endgame bosses and ofcourse enjoy myself doing it.
From where do you know Element: Friends, wowprogress, forums
Times you can NOT play: hmmm 2 in the morning till about 11 in the morning ( GMT time )
For how long you already play WoW: 3 1/2 years.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 400+ days played.
Raiding Experience: None in pre tbc.
in tbc i cleared Kara, Gruul , Maggy, Scc , killed 3/4 in Tk , 4/5 in MH and 4/9 in BT never got a chance to go to Sunwell and didnt go to ZA
So far in wotlk i have cleared Naxx 10 and 25 , Os 10 and 25 ( 25 with 3 drakes ) VoA , 11/ 14 in Uld 10 man and 12/14 in Uld 25 man , 5 or so attempts on Yogg saron but never got past P3.
Attunements: umm im attuned to everything i belive.
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Klar%C3%A1

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ...
i dont have any other gear apart from resto because its the only spec i enjoy playing. i saw that you need FA maxed out in the requirment section and i will max it out asap. Dont have any alts i play on , i like my druid.

Thank you for reading i will egarly await your reply. if you have any questions , suggestion or problems i will reply here or ingame .
Alexnick
Element Member

Re: Klara - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Alexnick »

Thank you for you interest in Element, but we decided to deny your application. We would like to wish you good luck with anything your pursue in the future.