Looking for hardcore guild

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Mokshar

Looking for hardcore guild

Post by Mokshar »

In game name: Mokshar
Class: paladin
Specc: Retribution
Race: Human
Realm: Kul Tiras

About me:

I have been playing at the realm Kul Tiras for three years now. But I got one problem. I have never found any good guild.
This is probably my last try to get into any thats fits me or else i will probably have to move to another realm :cry:
I can raid for 3 to 4 days a week at 19.00 to 22.30 then school takes over. Will have more time after succeded in my driving licence. I started to play when I got a account from my cousin. one mounth after relese of TBC. It was a Dwarth warrior named Firemarry that i after a while found out had started the 100% swedish guild Wolf pack (now known as Cynic). I got kicked tho becouz I was not him. I learned to play and quited that account to lvl up my own. Now I got a 80 human paladin.
And I have tryed the guilds:
Epic for dummies: that i left coz of not enuth raiding.
Call of the wild: that i left coz of to mutch whipes in easy instances.

Professions:
I got Herbalism 450/450 and Mining 450/450

In real life:

I'm a 16 years old boy born in Febuari 1993. I live in Swedin and study my first year at NTI technical school and learn mutch like code websites and so on.

Activety:

I play when I can. that means weekends and after school when i don't got toommutch homework or have to take my driving lessions that i did say before.

I don't think I know anyone in the guild tho but I hope to do ^^

Pvp:

I got full epic pvp gear and need arena gear to get better. 650 resi rating and 25k hp UB. also retri specc in arena.

My computer:

I got a new portable HP - probook with 2Bg ram thats ok to play on (alot beter than my old hehe)

Ventrilo, TS or Skype:

I have used all 3 and it's no problem to me. I got no headset yet but i got a normal mic.

PvE succes:

have not done any greater success in PvE. downed some bosses in Ulduar 25 thats the best i can think of. Know all tacs tho. and them i don't know i go read abot before the raid =)

/played in 80 = 8days.

Thats all about me I think. Heres a link to my armory if you whant to take a look at my gear.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Mokshar

// Mokshar
Tomas
Element Member

Re: Looking for hardcore guild

Post by Tomas »

nice - and do you have younger sister?
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Looking for hardcore guild

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello

Thanks for your interest in Element. Unfortunately we cant offer you a raidspot right now since we cant fit in another retribution Paladin in.
Good luck with further applications.