Mortala - Resto Shaman

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Mortala
Element Member

Mortala - Resto Shaman

Post by Mortala »

Name: Mortala

Race: Draenei

Class: Shaman

Realm: Kul Tiras EU

Talent Spec: My main spec is Restoration (0/13/58) and my off spec Elemental (57/14/0). No problem to change these for raids if needed (f.e. elemental to enhancement).

Your Professions (and level): I got Jewelcrafting and Elixir Master on 450. Got also maxed
Cooking, Fishing and First Aid.

Nationality: German

Your Age: 26

Country (timezone): GMT +1

Previous guild(s): My first real Raiding guild was Forkrul Assail. I cleared the hole tbc content up to the first 3 bosses in Mount Hyjal and Black Temple before I left them to join Random. There I cleared the hole wotlk content up to Toc Anub normal 25.

Why you left them or want to leave them: I left these two guilds cause of slacking in raids.

Why do you want to join Element: I want to join element because I want to be in a guild which is able to focus on hard content and not on slacking. I want to raid with players who don't have a problem with focusing over several hours and wiping for a long time when it comes to the progress stuff. In my opinion element is the right guild for it.

From where do you know Element: My first contact with element started in alt runs in tbc when we cleared old raids cause of boredom ^^.

Times you can NOT play: I'm working in a hospital and there is always a small chance that i have to stay a bit longer then needed. Unfortunately I can't tell you that one or two days before. All i can say is that it doesn't happen really often and normally i can raid every day at seven server time.

For how long you already play WoW: I started playing wow in may 2007 and never had a big break since then.

For how long you play the character you apply with: So far i got 189 days played on my shaman and 71 days on lvl 80.

Raiding Experience: At lvl 70 I cleared every instance in tbc except sunwell (2/6 pre nerf) and everything in wotlk except some stuff in toc (10 man heroic anub left / no bosskill on 25 man heroic).

Attunements: Attuned for every raid instance from classic up to wrath.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Mortala

Optional things you want to tell us: Like i said before its no problem for me to change specs to raids. I got 2 fully gemmed and enchanted gear sets ready for enhancement and elemental if needed. There are also several alts on 80 but only my resto druid (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... iras&n=Dai) is active in alt runs.
Trisorion
Element Member

Re: Mortala - Resto Shaman

Post by Trisorion »

I m not playing much nowdays but I know this guy for some time and I can tell you that he is good. If you got a free spot, trial him.
Tough times never last, but tough people do.