Narkotic DK application

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
varimon
Element Member

Narkotic DK application

Post by varimon »

Name:
Narkotic

Race:
Dwarf

Class:
Death Knight

Realm:
Kul Tiras

Talent Spec:
I'm currently playing frost dual wield dps (0/53/18). My secondary spec at the moment is Blood dps (51/0/20), I have not fully tested this with glyphs etc yet due to the fact that I have not got a decent 2handed weapon yet (best is ilevel 232).

Your Professions (and level):
Enchanting(450), JC(418) I leveled JC purely for the Jc only gems.

Nationality:
UK

Your Age: 21

Country (timezone):
GMT

Previous guild(s):
Bloodhoof(1st realm)
1st guild I joined and raided with was one called <Rough Diamond Pirates> in which we cleared Molten Core.
Then we merged with another guild called <Fearless> to create <Rising> in which we cleared BWL and started AQ40. It disbanded.
I then transfered realm to Wildhammer to join a guild called <Reverence>. We cleared AQ40 up to Twins and Razuvious/Anub in Naxx. It disbanded.
I transfered back to Bloodhoof as my RL friends were there. We joined a guild called <Exile> which then merged to create <Infamy>. I was an officer in this guild. We cleared Hyjal and up to Bloodboil in BT.
Once <Infamy> had disbanded I was kind of lost on Bloodhoof. Despite from one real life friend still playing and my girlfriend (Awena), there was nothing left for me there. So we decided to apply to <Random> on Kul Tiras, in which I am now the recruitment officer.
<Random> seems to be disbanding. The guild has been going slow since the beginning of WOTLK, we tried to revive it but we failed.

Why do you want to join Element:
I want to be in a top guild on this server as at the moment I am very far from reaching my potential in a dead guild.
There is a lot to experience in WoW when you have the right guild. I am not an Element fan boy but I would really like to get to know everyone in the guild like I have in <Random>, I like to feel part of a team when raiding and afaik Element has that "element" to it.
I am the kind of guy who strives to be all that I can be when it comes to raiding, with Element I belive that kind of mentality is what is required.

From where do you know Element:
Everyone knows Element on Kul Tiras, you are the top guild and I'm sure you will be for some time to come.

Times you can NOT play:
I work in a care home and am somtimes require to work evenings. This is usually once a week and fairly rare that it's not on a Friday or a Saturday. So I can raid pretty much everyday, if i can not make a raid I will know at least 2-3weeks in advanced and will let you know without a problem.

For how long you already play WoW:
Account Created: 24 September 05 23:21 CEST. I have never had a "break" from WoW except for holidays and the time my computer broke ;p

For how long you play the character you apply with:
42 days on my Death Knight, 183 days on my warrior and 92 days on my hunter.

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: I cleared everything up to Twins in AQ40 and Killed Razuvious/Anub in Naxx.
TBC: I cleared everything up to Brutallus pre-nerf and all others after nerf.
Wrath: Ulduar25 - XT, Hodir and Leviathan on Hard mode. Algalon and some other hard modes done in 10man. Trial 25 and 10 cleared.

Attunements:
Attuned for every raid instance from classic up to wrath. Probably worth mentioning that I played warrior in Classic WoW, Hunter in TBC and now DK in WOTLK. So my attunements are a little spread between chars ;)

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Narkotic

Optional things you want to tell us:
I am only really geared for hard modes as DPS, so I would prefer to stay DPS. I know a couple of people in <Element>, Tripled, Mortala. Of course I have had the pleasure of grouping with many of your members before in the past and would like to experience that pleasure on a regular basis.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Narkotic DK application

Post by Tripled »

Elementium smelting mob killer!
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Thanks for your application. As you can see, we're pretty much swamped with them at the moment and we need time to discuss it. In the mean time, if you could wait a few days for us to get a better idea of how we're going to handle trials, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for applying, will update you as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
varimon
Element Member

Post by varimon »

Cool, look forward to hearing from you.
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately I have to tell you that we decided to not get another DeathKnight in, since we cant offer you a raidspot right now.

Lassarandia