Bypass - Shadow Priest

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Bypass
Element Member

Bypass - Shadow Priest

Post by Bypass »

Name of your character: Bypass
Class: Priest

TalentSpec: 13/0/58 - Shadow (Standard raiding build with no improved VE)
Secondary Spec: 13/58/0 Holy - I have experience in healing pretty much all content up to present going back as far as tbc, I also have experience healing as discipline.

Race: Human - although I'm thinking of the race change to worgen if that ever comes through, the damage racial is possibly worth getting.
Your Professions (and level): Max level jewelcrafting (still getting the epic patterns) and Inscription (complete)
Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 27
Country (timezone): GMT
Previous guild(s): A99, Energy, Random
Why you left them or want to leave them: My first two proper guilds were part of my learning to play WoW, and I left them as a matter of progress. I've been a member of random for a bit over a year and a half if my maths is right. I was around for Black Temple progress when it was current content. I became an officer at the beggining of wrath and I can safely say it has been one of the best things I've done in the game. Of recent we've had a number of core members retire, people transfer away, decide to pvp etc. If I thought I could stand to do it I would try to stick it out and rebuild the guild, but at this point I don't think I could take the step backwards this would mean given the lack of players on the realm. On a more personal level, I've been cornered into healing in a lot of our raids with people leaving and or suffering with real life commitments. Its not that I don't enjoy the change from time to time or that I mind helping out in that respect, but I've been doing it so regularly of late that I'm getting away from the character that I originally created.

Why do you want to join Element/From where do you know Element: Ever since I've been playing endgame on the server I've known about element, I've had the pleasure of playing with a number of your guys in the past, both in previous guilds and on a social basis in alt runs etc. You guys have slowly acumulated a group of players that can stick to it and have the skills to complete the hard encounters.

Times you can NOT play: 07:00 GMT - 17:00 GMT (standard office hours), not that I wouldn't take some time off work to get some firsts if thats the way the guild wanted it.

For how long you already played WoW: I've been playing since about 6 months before the release of burning crusade, I started raiding on my warrior (my first character) in ZG and then properly got into it when karazhan became available. I was tanking initially but decided I found it too stressful. I rolled my priest at that time and its been my main character ever since

For how long have you played the character you apply with: I started my priest Just as serpentshrine and TK was becoming available. I was fortunate enough that gearing it to BiS was easy with frozen shadowweave and kara gear for the most part.

Raiding Experience: I've raided pretty much everything in the game so far. We did about 3 hardmodes in Ulduar and cleared the 10 man hardmode. I've done 10 man colliseum hard mode up to anub, and up to the time when things started going wrong for us we were nearly there on northrend beasts 25 heroic.

Attunements: Everything apart from a couple of vanilla raids on my priest.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Bypass

Alts: I have 2 main level 80 alts which I use to supply my main with gold, My shaman Edison and my warrior Mosura. You may well have been in runs with my shaman before.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Bypass - Shadow Priest

Post by Tripled »

havnt played much with this chap, but from what i've seen hes pretty good, only did an algalon reset with him on 10 man, he's honorable atleast! (200g from random gbank MUAHAHAHA)

GL :)
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Bypass - Shadow Priest

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Thanks for your application. As you can see, we're pretty much swamped with them at the moment and we need time to discuss it. In the mean time, if you could wait a few days for us to get a better idea of how we're going to handle trials, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for applying, will update you as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache