Nartis-Warrior Protection (fury offspec)

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Nartis
Element Member

Nartis-Warrior Protection (fury offspec)

Post by Nartis »

Name of your character: Nartis.

Class: Warrior.

TalentSpec: Protection main spec Fury offspec. I have chosen Protection and the spec itself as its what i love, i enjoy controlling the encounters on such a level if i mess up its a wipe, of course i enjoy fury aswell its nice to see the big numbers but i prefer to be hit by them.

Race: Draenei.

Your Professions (and level): Jewelcrafting 455 and Mining 450.

Realm: Kul Tiras.

Your Age: 22.

Country (timezone): England GMT +0.

Previous guild(s): Rough Diamond Pirates which later formed in Rising and then transforming into Monastery finally before it eventually died (was an officer for the final transformation). Joined Infamy with Narkotic and Awena before that disbanded. My final guild on my previous realm was called Protectorate which i left to join Random on this server to raid with friends once again.

Why you left them or want to leave them: I have recently become an officer in Random but due to the guild hemoraging players i have decided to move on to continue raiding.

Why do you want to join Element: I have known a few members since i cross realmed to Kul Tiras, namely Tripled but its been a guild ive admired since being here and with my current situation and drive to want to raid i have decided now is the right time to apply.

From where do you know Element: As previously stated i have been getting on well with Tripled since being here but it would be hard to not know of Element.

Times you can NOT play: No times hinder me as im un employed.

For how long have you played WoW: Account Created: 18 June 05 19:34 CEST. Quite a long time now.

For how long you play the character you apply with: I started playing my warrior about the time things started looking bad in Infamy i couldnt get on with playing a mage (see below) since mid tbc.

Raiding Experience: Ok will list everything

MC/BWL/AQ(20,40) - cleared in RDP/Rising/Monastery (same guild just a face lift)
that guild finally disbanded just after the release of tbc i then helped form Infamy.

Kara/Gruul/SSC/TK/half of BT/MH before the guild disbanded due to internal problems, i then raided with Protectorate.
BT/MH/NAX/EoE/OS/half of ulduar. Left to join Random with friends.

Uld10/25 cleared 10man hardmodes all cleared including killing Algalon a few hardmodes in 25man.
Toc 10/25 clearead 10man hardmode up to Anub and close on 25 with Beasts.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Nartis (should be correct by the time you read this)
Talort

Re: Nartis-Warrior Protection (fury offspec)

Post by Talort »

Nartis pwns :(
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

smexy, wtb nartis! aslong as he changes to female :/
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Thanks for your application. As you can see, we're pretty much swamped with them at the moment and we need time to discuss it. In the mean time, if you could wait a few days for us to get a better idea of how we're going to handle trials, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for applying, will update you as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache