Teleros - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Teleros

Teleros - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Teleros »

Name: Teleros
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Specs: Retribution PvE & PvP
Professions: Mining & Alchemy

Nationality: British
Previous Guilds: First started raiding in TBC with Drunk Dragons, then when they imploded I moved to Conquistadores, and now Random when Conquistadores started losing too many people to continue. Now that Random's also losing people, I need a new guild, and Element was at the top of the list.
Why Element?: Given the state Random is in at the moment, Element is another excellent raiding guild where I know people
Who do you Know in Element?: Aside from the various other people who have recently joined or applied from Random, I know Frankaz, Dhanica, Niduyam, Tripled and Tunkashy, to name just a few

Raid Times: I have no problems with Element's raid times
Time Playing WoW: 4-5 years
Time Playing Character: Teleros has been my first (and only) main character since starting WoW
Raiding Experience: Got off to a late start in classic WoW, but I've been everywhere since the beginning of TBC onwards
Ventrilo / TS: I have both, plus a working mic, although I generally don't speak much

Attunements: Only missing the Algalon 25-man key
Achievements: All 10-man Ulduar hard modes complete, up to and including Algalon. 6/14 25-man Ulduar hard modes completed as well. Full experience of 10- and 25-man ToC and 4/5 10-man ToGC bosses.
Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Teleros
Current Gearing Aims: My first priority ATM is a 2nd Trophy of the Crusade for my set bonus, but beyond that it's just the usual gearing up
Raid Consumables: On the off chance someone's wondering about this (!), it goes without saying that I can and will bring my own flasks, pots, food etc to raids.

Other Notes: I realise this may be something of a long shot given that you already have a Retribution paladin here; however if Blizzard's philosophy of "bring the player not the class" holds any weight at all here I'd hope you'd be willing to at least try me out - after four years playing a (mostly Retribution) paladin I am very knowledgeable about the class / spec and know how to play well in end-game raiding.
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Teleros - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, thanks for applying. Like I said with the other applications from ex-<Random> members, we're sorting through them as fast as we can and will get you a response as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Teleros - Paladin - Kul Tiras

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello

Sorry for the delay.
Unfortunately I have to tell you that right now we cant fit in another Ret Paladin into our raidgroup even tho your experience and application is really good.

Good luck with further applications.
Lassarandia