Mardiana Mage Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Mardiana

Mardiana Mage Kul Tiras

Post by Mardiana »

Name of your character: Mardiana

Class: Mage

TalentSpec: Currently i have 57/3/11, previously before 3.2.2 i used a fireball spec, 18/53/0, this also explains the large amount of hit rating i have on my current gear. (edit: got Merlin's robe crafted, lowered my hit rating up to a point i need to spec slightly different.

Race: Human Female

Your Professions(and level): Alchemy Potionbrewing 450 / Enchanting 450

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 32

Country (timezone): The Netherlands. GMT +1 (CET, paris time)

Previous guild(s): I started raiding in Atomic sun, back in vanilla. In TBC i joined syphon, a remake of AS, which didn't have a long life, after that i did a while nothing, then joined Endless Scream. I progressed through SSC and TK untill finally ES disbanded and i moved on to Random. I joined Random at the start of their progress into Black Temple and Mount Hyjal, later into Sunwell(2/6) and after patch 3.0 we cleared that was well. In Wrath i have been in Random up untill now, and have cleared all current content with the exception of Anub'arak on both 10 and 25 hardmode, as well as Ulduar 10 and 25 algalon and a few hard modes there.

Why you left them or want to leave them: As you will be well aware Random is on the verge of disbanding. Many core raiders left for their disaprovement of certain people's behaviours. Most notably not showing up and not giving their full 100% to progressing through harder content.

Why do you want to join Element: I want to join Element for having a stable raid environment, in which i as a player can grow, become better and have an enjoyable time whilst experience some of the harder content this game has to offer.

From where do you know Element: I think my first encounter with Element was when i sold Elemental earth's to Soulstalker for a gold a piece so i could pay for my mount while he could chuck nature res pots in AQ40. And besides that there are offcourse the RES runs, as well as many pug raids where Random and Element we're helping eachother out.

Times you can NOT play: I can raid most of the times Element has as raid day's as they do not differ as much from Random's, i have only one exception being the friday, that i have reserved for spending time with my daughter. Naturally if at any other day i cannot make raid time i will post on the forums, this is no different from Random im Sure.

For how long you already play WoW: Account Created: 27 December 05 16:11 CET
For how long you play the character you apply with: 211 days, 20 hours. 35 days @ lv80

Raiding Experience: I started raiding in Molten core, progressed through MC, bWL, AQ40, as well as AQ20 and ZG on the side, and offcourse Onyxia. Cleared all that in vanilla with the exception of C'thun. Did a few bosses in Naxx, notably Razuvious and Anub Rekhan. IN TBC i cleared Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul's lair, SSC, TK, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, SUnwell. In Wrath i have cleared Naxx, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity, Ulduar and ToC all on 10 and 25 normal modes, Ulduar Hardmode i have missed a few on 25 man, as well as Algalon. For ToC i havent done Anub'Arak on either 10 or 25 hard mode.

Attunements:Molten Core, BWL, Onyxia, Hyjal, Black temple, Missing a few hardmode Ulduar 10 man drops to be attuned to Algalon as well.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Mardiana

Additional info. I consider myself a bit of an alt freak, in that i enjoy levelling alts to lv80 and gear them up, including grinding sons of hodir rep as well argent tournament dailies. Nevertheless i always aim for my alts to have a use to my main character, and as such have a 450 elixirmaster Feral/resto Druid, a 455 Jewelcrafting shadow/holy Priest, a 450 engineering rogue that opens lockboxes and a 450 tailoring Frost mage, as well as several more lv80 characters in various stages of gearing or proffesions skills.

Thank you for reading through all that, i like to be thorough when applying. I look forward to hearing from Element.
Last edited by Mardiana on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Mardiana Mage Kul Tiras

Post by Tripled »

blonde and tanned, we need this hola girl!

GL :P
Last edited by Tripled on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Sorry for copy and paste, but it's the same thing as in Teleros' application:
Hey, thanks for applying. Like I said with the other applications from ex-<Random> members, we're sorting through them as fast as we can and will get you a response as soon as we can.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Hello

Sorry for the delay.
After our officers meeting we decided to not offer you a raid spot, although your experience in raid content and the applications itself is excellent.

Good luck with further applications
Lassarandia