X-Realm Lock apply

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
shaaba

X-Realm Lock apply

Post by shaaba »

Shaaba – Warlock – Dragonblight EU

Real life info:

Name: Or Graidy
E-Mail Address: graidy81@hotmail.com

Character info:

Character Name: Shaaba
Current realm: Dragonblight
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Professions: Enchanting (450) –Tailoring(450)
Secondary Professions: Cooking/Fishing/First Aid - 450
Total time played: 115 days.
Armory profile: Shaaba – 80 Warlock – Dragonblight EU
Specs: Running at the moment with 3 / 14 / 54– Destruction (got we didn’t had a Draenei in the group so replace one of my ring with hit one) and 54 / 1 / 16 - Affliction. The affliction spec is for Yogg-Soron.

Past history:

Previous guild(s): Revelations, Pentaverate

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s):
In Revelations just didn’t feel like part of the team. I thought if I will give it time it will get better but it didn’t so I decided to wish them all the best of luck and bid them farewell. I do wish to be in a guild I feel part of the community. I don’t wish to enjoy “just “ the raid part.
After I moved to Pentaverate which was very friendy and social guild but the raiding experience wasn’t what i was looking for. In a good raiding week we had 3 raids on bad ones we had 1. People showing up was a major issue and although I did enjoy the social part it wasn’t enough.
ATM I am looking for that balance between a social guild and progress one.

Raid experience and history:
Other characters: Pacman Prot/Holy pally.
Played it in the begging of WOLTK, wanted to try another aspect of the raiding and tanking was it. Was really fun and manage to learn a lot from it (aswell as healing ) and in some way help me get better in playing my lock.

Raid experience:

Burning Crusade
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Sunwell Plateau – Felmyst (pre 2.4.3)
Wrath of the Lick King
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
The Eye of Eternity 10/25 - Cleared
The obsidian sanctum 10/25 +3 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 14/14 (9/9 HM)
Ulduar 25 14/14 (8/9 HM missing yorg)
Trial of the Crusader 10 5/5 (HC 5/5)
Trial of the Crusader 25 5/5 (HC 4/5)
WWS logs of recent fight:
We used world of logs which I don’t have access to anymore since it members only atm.

Glyph choices p. spec:
Spec 1: Life Tap – Conflagrate –Incinerate
Spec 2: Haunt – Life Tap – Curse of Agony

Playtime:

Usual Playtimes:
Saturday - Thursday – 18.00 – 02.00
Usual events that may interrupt my game time: Studying on Monday Tuesday and Thursday so might be a bit late on one of the dayz from time to time, ofc I will let u know in advance.

Upcoming events that may intervene with my time spend in WoW: only the end of the semester when I got the exams.

Showing you my best!

Why do I wish u to join u ?:
I enjoy wow social aspect and its important to me, its pretty clear u are a guild with great progress and skilled players. But I look for more then that I am looking for a guild with quality people and with good attitude. i hope I can have a great time here (raiding and socially) like I did on my second guild before it disband.

Why should you pick me?:
see this as a two way thing... First and foremost I can bring an ear... I’ll listen to what you need, and what you want of ME... that allow me to fill the roles that YOU want me too. Whatever spec that might be whatever raid-role that might be. I’m Adept in all aspects of my class, i’m ready for the challenge of meeting new friends and creating new links.
I’m dedicated, Enthusiastic, Experienced, Prepared for criticism, Mature, Friendly and out for a good time... I can take one on the chin and learn from mistakes. I want to play wow for one reason, to have a damn good time whilst being as competitive as that allows.
I bring versatility, over 2,000 hours of raid flaskage! And a Nice wow economy background. I can afford to wipe for 18 hours a day if necessary
Along with my ear(s), I bring my mouth... I’m not afraid to speak, I’m not a shy person by any means and I know how to get where I want in life. I’m constantly thinking about encounters and how to not only improve myself but also the people around me. Whether it’s thinking outside the box to defeat an encounter, or adding finishing touches to an already great tactic, I’m always on the look out to improve myself.

Apart from just DPS-ing, I also did the exceptional (rare) things a warlock sometimes have to do. Tanked Leotheras the Blind in SSC, Illidan in Black Temple and Mimiron’s Aerial Command Unit on both normal (10-25).

Current in-game goals and plans for the future:
My only aim now, is to find a successful raiding guild, where I can have fun, and enjoy the game with quality players. Complete the latest content in a fast and efficient manner. Then Farm the crap out of it and prepare for the next Content patch.

Any Vouches from the guild: Afraid not, since I’m from another realm.

Image of my current UI: Image
Didnt had any SS so i started dps the dummies so u can see my UI in combat (got this computer couple of weeks ago)

1 - Immolate
2 – Curse Of Doom
3 - Incinerate
4 - ShadowFlame
Alt + E - Rain of Fire
Middle Mouse - Curse Of Elements
` – Corruption
Shift + Z – Teleport
V – Curse Of Weak
Z – Death Coil
F - Chaos Bolt
Mouse Button 4 - Conflagrate
Shift Q – Healing Pet (Health Funnel)
Shift + A – Health Stone
Shift + S – Make Teleport
Shift + D – For the Pot I will use in the certain fight
Shift + X – Every Man For HimSelf
Ctrl + Mouse Button 4 –Drain Soul
Alt + Mouse Button 4 – Shadow Ward
Shift + Mouse Button 4 – Tap Life
Ctrl + Middle Mouse – Soul Shatter
Shift+ Tab – Call Pet
Ctrl + 1 – Pet Attack
Alt + Middle Mouse - Banish

Computer and internet information:

Computer specifications:
CPU – Q9500@3.4
DDR – 4GB G.Skill 800mbit
VGA – Nvidia 295GTX

Connection: 5 M/bit. .
Occurence of disconnects: Rarely.
Occurence of computer issues (BSOD) and crashes?: Hardly ever. Times I have DC’ed can be counted on 1 hand.
Ventrillo: Got both vent-mix and 3.0.1.
Presency of headset: I have a headset (a quite an expensive one aswell).

Knowledge and theorycraft
ofcurse i stay to be up to date with changes been made to my class (mmo is pretty good for that), the sites i ususlly visit is ej and lock den. can find there pretty nice tips there from time to time. and mostly for the simcraft which help me to tell whats the best gems and how much dps increase is each item for me if any (and rada addon is very nice aswell in that context).

Additional information not fitted into the application itself.

I do got the T9 helm item level 245 but without 2 set bonus it’s a dps lost wearing it.

That’s about it. I’m really looking forward to your reply and final decision about my application. I’m willing to comment on some of the answers through e-mail, here and on vent (easier to explain yourself).
Naraku
Element Member

Re: X-Realm Lock apply

Post by Naraku »

very nice app, good luck m8
Tripled
Guild Dick

Post by Tripled »

Amazing application, flows and is full of information!

my only worry is....

shaaba wrote:
Name: Or Graidy

but best of luck with it, i know Niduyam would welcome a brother :p
soulstalker
Council

Post by soulstalker »

thats actually one of the best applications ive seen thus far on our beloved guild site well written and informative good luck ^
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, thanks for the really great application. We'd like to offer you a trial, so if you could log onto Kul Tiras for a small chat that'd be great.

Edit: Also, I see your armory doesn't work. I'm not sure if you've moved to another server but it'd be nice to get an update on that.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
shaaba

Post by shaaba »

I decided to change faction so i will have to withdraw my application.
thanks for taking the time to consider my application. wishing u the best of luck with the rest of Northrend :)
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Shame, best of luck with your new guild.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache