Soralinwell Lvl 80 Hunter

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Soralinwell

Soralinwell Lvl 80 Hunter

Post by Soralinwell »

Name of your character: Soralinwell

Class: Hunter

TalentSpec: At the moment my first spec is Survival and my second spec ist BM (for farming and stuff) but i am willing to respec any spec that is needed

Race: Nightelf

Your Professions (and level): 450 Mining 450 Engineering

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 24

Country (timezone): Germany GMT+1

Previous guild(s): Fokrul Assail

Why you left them or want to leave them:
I made a break because of my exams and when I got back the guild was disbanded :(

Why do you want to join Element: A RL friend of mine ( Mortala) told me about you guys and that he has a lot of fun with you, so i thought maybe i can join the fun :)

From where do you know Element:
Mortala told me alot about you :)

Times you can NOT play: mhhh i think when exams are about to begin there could be days where i have to learn but except of that there is always time to raid

For how long you already play WoW: Since it release about 5 years ago

For how long you play the character you apply with: Since begining, never done a main change, love my hunter :)
150 days 15 hours 3 minutes time played

Raiding Experience:
Done all raids from Classic and Burining Crusade, all from Wrath of the Lichking except last 3 bosses of Ulduar ( that was the time when my exams begun)
sadly done only the first bosses of ulduar on hardmode
Totc hc 10 and 25 done except of Anub

Attunements: Got all Classic attunemenets and all Burning Crusade attunements and the Wrath of the Lichking ones aswell, can go in every instance

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... oralinwell

Alts: I got a lvl 70 Druid here on this server , a lvl 70 Priest and a lvl 70 Warrior on a german server

Raidtimes: Tuesday and Wednesday i work till 7pm and I need about 20 min to get home if the streets aren't full of cars ^^, so could be a possible delay of 5-10 min on these days sadly. But can raid till dawn if necessary

Optional things you want to tell us: Yeah I know my gear is not the best one and I am on it to farm those new Frost Emblems to get better equip, I always try to do my best.
Spike
Element Member

Re: Soralinwell Lvl 80 Hunter

Post by Spike »

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately we cannot offer you a raiding spot at this time and therefore must reject your application. We wish you the best of luck in further applications.