Soupster - Arcane/Frost Mage

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Soupster01

Soupster - Arcane/Frost Mage

Post by Soupster01 »

Name of your character: Soupster

Class: Mage

TalentSpec: Arcane for PvE but open too different specs.

Race: Gnome

Your Professions (and level): Engineering(445) and Inscription (117) i plan to improve my inscription before New year.

Realm: Kul tiras

Your Age: 13

Country (timezone): England

Previous guild(s):Get geared or Wipe trying and Moonlight Council

Why you left them or want to leave them: Im not in either or the two guilds now, I left Get geared because it was on the verge of abandoning, and i left Moonlight Council because of the lack of raids and never been noticed as a raiding member.

Why do you want to join Element: To help progress the guild and myself along with having a great start to Cataclysm.

From where do you know Element: Well being the best raiding guild on the server.

Times you can NOT play: Sunday; because i go to see my dad then , but all others are fine.

For how long you already play WoW: Since the start of The Burning Crusade , so ive had plenty of time to try most classes and variations.

For how long have you played the character your applying with: Since the start of TBC, but left it at the launch of Wotlk to try different classes.

Raiding Experience: Vanilla: ZG , BWL , MC , AQ 20/40 and Onyxia. Burning Crusade: Karazhan , Gruul's Lair , Magtheridon , The Eye all besides Kael thas which i have done during Wotlk, Serpentshrine Cavern all besides Lady Vashj , Black Temple , Mount Hyjal all besides Archimonde , Sunwell i have done but not pre Wotlk(i did it during Wotlk). Wotlk: Naxxramas 10/25 , Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 , Ulduar 10 and half of 25 man , Trial of the Crusader 10/25 , Onyxia 10/25 , Vault of Archavon 10/25 , Eye of Eternity 10 - Got to phase 3 that's all.

Attunements: Vanilla: Blackwing Lair , Molten Core. Burning Crusade: Nothing. Wrath of the Lich King: All the ICC 5 man heroics.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Soupster

Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternativ gear, alts, ... Most of the raiding achievements have been done on my alts, Hunter (Souperduper) Paladin (Missmuffit) Druid (Stellaman). And also please dont judge me by my age, im mature for my age and know the do's and dont's and i plan to take my mage through to the start of cataclysm to the end in a great guild. The reason the raiding achievements are spread out accross my characters is because i wasnt sure which character suited me best, the result was my mage.
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Soupster - Arcane/Frost Mage

Post by Niduyam »

Hey,

Your application is very good considering your age. However, while we appreciate your honesty about it, we really think you're too young for our guild despite your obvious maturity for your age. Due to this I'm afraid we can't offer you a trial, however please don't take it personally. I'm sure you'll find a good guild somewhere, best of luck!
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache