Gaddy - Deathknight- Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Gaddy

Gaddy - Deathknight- Kul Tiras

Post by Gaddy »

Name of your character: Gaddy

Class: Deathknight

TalentSpec: Blood (DPS), Blood (Tank), I am well experienced with all 3 specs and have tried all 3 (frost being dual wield) i experimented with all 3 specs and found blood was the best suited for me.

Race: Human

Your Professions (and level): Jewelcrafting(450), mining(450)

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 16

Country (timezone): London(GMT)

Previous guild(s): Devil's Rejects.

Why you left them or want to leave them: They would complain everytime they wiped and called raids prematurely
also they couldnt progress into the newer content

Why do you want to join Element: I would love a fantastic start too cataclysm and also want to be a part of a
great guild that can progress how i want too and also enjoy the newer raids.

From where do you know Element: The Most progressive guild on the server.

Times you can NOT play: College times (8am-3:20pm) i can play from around 3pm-12pm weekday and 11am-2:30am at weekends.

For how long you already play WoW: I started my priest mid TBC and started to play my DK when WOTLK was
released and found it much more enjoyable than healing on my priest.

For how long you play the character you apply with: I have played my Deathknight Character for Around 7 month's and have progressed as it for almost all of WOTLK and enjoy DPS and tanking but i am applying as a DPS spec i can tank when needed if there are difficulties and will jump to the chance of any raid.

Raiding Experience: Ony10/25 Naxx10/25, OS10/25 (3 drakes), Ulduar10(12/14) ex-guild didnt have the gear
to progress so i was stuck without doing the final two bosses knowing the tactics,Ulduar25 7/14, TOC10/25, TOGC10 (2/5), ICC10 3/4
Attunements: Attuned to the new Icc dungeons

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Gaddy
Optional things you want to tell us: for example alternative gear, alts...I have both Blood DK and Blood Tanking gears, I have a level 80 Priest (Gaddzom) My Dk's tanking gear is around 39k unbuffed.
which are Discipline/Holy spec's and has around the same Gearscore as my main DK toon, Gadd (71 warrior), and i currently have my account linked with my friend for
triple experience which i am planning to level up a Rogue and Mage/Warlock. I Know the tactics for Every Boss in WOTLK, most of the TBC and some Vanilla raids.
I have a Mic for Teamspeak/Ventrilo but i dont have much of a talking personality so dont expect much from me unless
i need to say something or answer a question.
Last edited by Gaddy on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Miss
Element Member

Re: Gaddy - Deathknight- Kul Tiras

Post by Miss »

goodluck
Gaddy

Post by Gaddy »

Thanx Miss
Tomas
Element Member

Post by Tomas »

Miss!! Yo know his younger sister?
Miss
Element Member

Post by Miss »

nope :)
Melesar

Post by Melesar »

Gl Gadd ;). even tho we dont like eachother :p
Niduyam
Element Member

Post by Niduyam »

Thanks for the application. Unfortunately we can't fit you into our roster at this time and therefore cannot offer you a trial. We wish you the best of luck in any further applications.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache