Application Warlock

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
gudril

Application Warlock

Post by gudril »

Hi guys,

I wanna put my application here with this post.

Data Ingame

Realm: Nethersturm / Allianz

Mainchar

Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome

1. Spec: 0/13/58 - Ego DPS Spec, Destro
Glyphes: Immolate, Incinerate, Confligrate

My second spec changes from raid to raid.The most time it is afli, because my prev guild trying yogg0 3 days a week.

Achivments: Algalon First Kill, PDOK10/25 45 Trys left, UD Hardmodes clear

Professions: Alchemy, Tailoring
Ars-Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Montecore

My GearScore is round about >5600 // PDK25, PDOK25, ICC10, ICC25

Twinkchars

Class: Druid
Race: Nightelf

1. Spec: Heal
2. Spec: Owl

Ars-Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Bürstemich

EQ: Score: >5200

------------------------------

Clase: Deathnight
Race: Human

1. Spec: Frosttank Onehand
2. Spec: Frosttank Dual Wild

Ars-Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... athgriplol

EQ: Score ~5300

Data Real Life

- Name: Rene Koch
- I am from Germany, Düsseldorf. I ever raid before on a german realm, but throug my job, my english should be high enough for proffesional raiding on a english realm. I wanna change the lang because speaking english is a lot of fun for me and I like to learn how to speak "youth"-english.
- Software-Developer, Freelancer
- Onlinetime: 24/7 because of my job I sit a lot in front of the PC.
- Hobbys: My Hobbys are WoW. When - its rar, but when - I am not sitting in front of my PC, I read a lot - I like Stephen King Books. I am a television freak, I never miss a episode of Dr House, ER, Deathnote, Elfenlied, Shippuuden, Bleach (and so on, and so on... much more) - of curse I ever get the newest english episodes from internet before they released in germany.

Character

- 100% unimpeachable - If I am not working or sleeping, I am playing WoW. I will only join a guild who can live with that, and have a position for me in the raid.
- 100% honesty - You can see it positive as negative. I say what I think - of course I also know when I have to should up my mouth. The high level of honesty leeds to "flamming person", beacuse, yes, the most people are casuals and making 1K DPS as warlock and when you say it to them, you are a flammer... =(
- 100% criticism-able - I know when I fail. I know when I am on the wrong way. When I get criticism in raid, I get this as a try to make things better.
- 100% flammer - Yes, every one have a fail-day. But I don't like casuals very much. They are the reason for the boring content in WoW and the reason for every nerv that happens, so I often let them feel what I think. Most people mean I am arrogant and I'm think it's a little bit of trueth in every lie.

History WoW

In Classic WoW I don't raid. I level a little bit here, a little bit there.
At the start of BC, Wow begins to be interesting on me and I start raiding. With my paladin that I played in BC I raid 2/6 sunwell and of course bt clear (pre patch). I sell the paladin 3 weeks before WOLK an reroll on my warlock to keep fun in WoW.

Yesterday I leave my guild "pure".
The reason is, that with my high level of honesty I disturbing a lot of members, which, in my eyes, don't be useful in raids.

Raidhistory

- Naxx clear + Immortal
- Satha + 3D
- Ulduar 10er 14/14, 9 HMs
- Ulduar 25er 14/14, 9 HMs
- PDK 10er 5/5
- PDK 25er 5/5
- PDOK 10 49 Trys left
- PDOK 25 45 Trys left
- Icc bla (It is not a very funny content, isn't it?^^)

Others

- I plan a 100% raidattandance.
- My computer is less then 6 month old, I never get lags (clientside) or had any problems with addons
- my internetconnetion is a 20MBit dedicated line
- AddOns: a lot, Omen, Recount, BigBrother, DBM, BigWigs
- I have a Headset which is fully functional in Teamspeak 2+3 and ventrilo
- Ui Screenshot: http://www.imgimg.de/bild_WoWScrnShot12 ... g.jpg.html

Why you should choose me

On the one hand I have a lot of raid experience. I raid since BC a lot of the high end content. I learn strategies very fast and have a lot of fun to develope new ones within a guild.
I play wow with a lot of high expesctions to me and the guild in which I stay. When I raid, I never look TV or hear music, I concentrate complete on the game, I will ever ne join in a raid with bufffood, flasks and motivation.

What I exprect from you

A raidplace. I have no problem with waiting one time, e.g.: beacuse we have a setup boss in which only 1 or 2 warlocks can be useful, but my goal is not to look every second raid from dalaran.

I would be very pleased if I can get a chance for a personal contact.

King regrads,

Rene
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Application Warlock

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, thanks for the great application.

While we were really impressed by your application, unfortunately we have three very active Warlocks for usually two raid spots, meaning at this time we cannot fit you into our roster. We wish you the best of luck in any further applications.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache