Araloia - Druid - Kul Tiras.

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Araloia

Araloia - Druid - Kul Tiras.

Post by Araloia »

Name of your character: Araloia

Class: Druid

TalentSpec: Feral tanking. I think it's one of the funiest talent trees druid have and I really enjoy doing it but I can happily respec and play one of the other talent trees but the gear isn't as good as my feral tanking gear. I have been focusing more on getting gear for my feral tanking then the other talent trees. I have duel-specc and it's a feral dps but as I said before I can happily change it to some think else if you want to :)

Race: Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): I have Leatherworking and Skining. Leatherworking is at 442/450 and skining is at 450/450. The reson I haven't leveled LW to the top is because of time and I get everything I need form LW right now. But if you want it at 450 it will be at 450.

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: I'm a 18 year old male and studing to become a chef.

Country (timezone): I live in north sweden and my timezone is central european time.

Previous guild(s): Northern legion and In omnia paratus.

Why you left them or want to leave them: Northern legion disbanded, the reson was that many didn't like the change our GM did in the guild so alot of the members left and join Inomnia paratus, which is a small guild and we can only do 10 man guild runs and I wanna see and try the new instances in 25 man mode.

Why do you want to join Element: I feel like Element is a guild for me after I read what element is and how things are in the guild.

From where do you know Element: I have done instance with some of your members and seen them abit here and there.

Times you can NOT play: Right now I can play pretty much anytime as I'm free from school but from week 3 to 8 I'll be going on a practical working experience in a restaurant and right now I do not know what times I will be working and what days. But after the practical working experience I can play from 5:00 pm and as long as it is needed, that is if nothing unexpected happens or turns up.

For how long you already play WoW: I have been playing since about the release of the wow .

For how long you play the character you apply with: Since about the start of TBC as the guild I was in, needed a tank and I thought druids must be fun tanking with and they are :)

Raiding Experience: I have seen the start of BWL and AQ40 in vanilla wow and the start of BT before they nerfed it as a hunter. In Wotlk I have seen everything apart from ICC25, ToC25, ToGC25, ToGC10 and Ulduar25. In the middle of TBC I started on my druid which I only got the chance to do karazhan and played it through Wotlk.

Attunements: I have every attunement you need right now, which are slime to none :p

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Araloia

Less important stuff: I have two level 80 alts. Shutara a resto shaman and Hagare a hunter. I always try and find the best way to use my characters and get the best out of my gear. But you can never know it all :p. Right now I'm trying to focus abit more on my RL and not sit and play wow all day long but I'll always be prepared for raids so fear not :)

I spoke to one of you officer today and he told me that you aren't really looking for a feral druid but I thought I should give it one more try and make it abit more serious as I have gotten a nights sleep now :P and if you aren't looking for a feral druid now I hope you will take this under consideration the next time you are :)
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: Araloia - Druid - Kul Tiras.

Post by Niduyam »

Hey, thanks for your application.

As I mentioned to you in-game, we currently have a Feral Druid on trial at the moment which means that the spot is closed for now. This means that at this time, we cannot offer you a trial and that we have to decline your application. We wish you the best of luck in any further applications, and will keep you in mind should the spot open again.
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache