Paladin , Retribution, Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Domar

Paladin , Retribution, Kul Tiras

Post by Domar »

Class : Paladin

Race : Human

Talents : Retribution

Professions : Skinning / Engineering

Previous guild(s): Genisis back in classic wow , Anarchy99, one of the founding members, Devils Rejects for 3 days as im only back to wow. Alot more that where just with my friends for fun.

Why you left them or want to leave them: Well genisis dissbanded =,( and my computer broke so i was forced out of the game and out of anarchy because of this...when i got back i changed relm to bronze dragon flight then a year or two later i came back to kul tiras, then school came up and i had to leave again.. comeing back now im glad because i have alot of free time so i joint devils .. but they never raided enough and i love raiding its in my blood to raid ;p

Why do you want to join Element: i would love to join element simply because you guys and girls raid alot and have fun doing it, you guys get the amazeing experiance of working togeather and shareing the blood sweat and tears of completeing raids without all the bitching that other guilds do, you are strict so no jokers dureing raids too, and apparently have a good social complex with each other =D and i love this about you guys and girls and i would love to be apart of the game experiance that you all provide each other =D

From where do you know Element: Iv seen element around classic wow before i left and iv seen them when iv came back, iv seen a few of your guildies running around =D

Times you can NOT play: im fine for every day really =P

For how long you already play WoW: iv played wow since classic and iv loved every min of it ;p well except bc really =P

Raiding Experience: all classics except nax and aq , bc i done up to BT and wotlk iv done up to Toc but i learn fast and will work hard for the enjoyment of downing those pesky bosses ;p

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Domar

Other Notes: i would just like to say that my gear isnt what you guys would call up to scratch for your raiding now Well Its At 4.9k Gear Score if that means anything though i Doubt it does because its down to skill as well ;p but please do not be put off by this as i know the pally inside and out =D but it is only like this because i am only back 4 days into wow but trust me this will improve very fast and i am willing to spec to whatever you guys need me as .. and if not looking ret paladins i would gladly go into the "Reserves" as i gear up, my willingness to raid is incomprehendable lol ;p and i would love to raid with you guys and chat and learn more .. as they say to be the best you have to train with the best ;p your reputation as a guild exceeds you's and i would love to come along for the experiance XD.
Spike
Element Member

Re: Paladin , Retribution, Kul Tiras

Post by Spike »

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately we cannot offer you a raiding spot at this time and therefore must reject your application. We wish you the best of luck in further applications.