Looki - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Looki

Looki - Kul Tiras

Post by Looki »

Name of your character: Looki

Class: Rogue

TalentSpec: Spec Combat Backstab - http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000

Race:Dwarf Male

Your Professions (and level): Mining/375 Engineering/375

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 16

Country (timezone): Denmark

Previous guild(s): Deep Focus (Was here for 9 days)

Why you left them or want to leave them: There isnt enough raiding.

Why do you want to join Element: I have read and understood the history of Element and i think you have some really good principals, and that alot of your politics makes really good sence.
I have played rogue for 1 year now, but it have being on and off since ive been on boarding school so i could only play in the weekends, but next year ill start studying and ill be able to raid every night.
I have being playing WoW since the start, i have a 70 UD Priest on Bloodfeather where i have raided ZG, MC, AQ20, BWL, and a litle AQ40.
So i just missed raiding so much, my rogue was meant to go PVP, but PVP is just the same thing, over and over again so i got tired of it and started looking for a nice PVE guild, and there was Element.
I dont join guild to get geared up since you can just play PVP and get Epix, im playing PVE to see new shapes of WOW, trying new bosses for ages and then taking them down in the end, and the fun talking in guild and get to know people.

From where do you know Element: I have being talking to a few people who all said that you were a nice and friendly guild so i read your policies and thaught it would be a nice place to be.

Times you can NOT play: I have Vacation now so ill be able to raid Every day, every hour, every week for the next 3 weeks, then im going on vacation where ill be on and off for arround 18-20 days and then im starting to study and would really like to join raids every day.

For how long you already play WoW: I have played since the start.

For how long you play the character you apply with: I have played this character for arround 1 year.

Raiding Experience: ZG, MC, AQ20, BWL, litle AQ40, KZ, Gruuls, Magtheridons, TK, litle SSC.

Attunements: Since i havnt raided im not attuned to Mount hyjal yet.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Looki

Extra: I Prepare myself for raids 100% every time, Get sharpening stones, Potions, Flasks, and dont go afk for one sec when rating, mostly because i think you should do everything possible to boost progress and to have a chance of seing new places inside the instances.
Yiavanna
Element Member

Re: Looki - Kul Tiras

Post by Yiavanna »

Thank you for applying to Element. We are asking to have the experience, gear and attunaments on the character you are applying with which in your case, unfortunately, you do not. Good luck in further applications.