Atmat - Warlock - Kul'tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Atmat

Atmat - Warlock - Kul'tiras

Post by Atmat »

Hello ,everyone.I would like to apply to your Guild.Im hoping for the best.

Your Age:23
Languages:English/German

The PC i use:
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2
Quad CPU 2,83GHz
8GB Ram
vista 64

Country (timezone):
Germany GMT+1

About my self:
im 23 years old ,from germany.To describe myself the best way i would compare myself to a coin.I have to side ,i can be a funny guy with a lot to say and talk about but i also can be deadly silent and serious if i focus on a task.
I dont have much to do outside of my walls,
so i mainly focus on my work and WoW.
Luckily Im no drama queen and there will be little to non problems with me.Loot is optional and only helps me to get my job done ,better.I mainly love to see me improving in terms dmg and the guild in terms of progress.
I can hear ,read and learn.On offdays i mainly hang around the TS talking to everyone about random stuff,preparing for events,raids and stuff.Right now i only a small job wich gives me enouth time to focus on WoW.

3 word to describe me the best way :
determined
fun
easy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of your character:
Atmat

Class:
I play a Warlock and im not much of a twinker.I tryed it but allways came back to my Warlock, looking for more to improve or stuff to do.

TalentSpec:
Demonology/Destruction, after the patch i will change to Affliction.
I allways check EJ for more info on the current sittuation and
imm also always willing to respecc if needed.

Race:
Worgen

Your Professions (and level):
Tailoring/Enchanting both 525 and all the sub-professions max besides Archaeology

Realm:
Kul'tiras
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous guild(s):
Naked Squad

Why you left them or want to leave them:
My friends all left WoW and went over to FFXIV.It was more of a social guild,with a 10man Attitude
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you want to join Element:
I have anouth time to spend it raiding,i were in a group with (Dreadington,Chimo,Glacies,Umdatlekker,i hope its ok for you guys that i call your name.)
and what iv seen makes me want to join this guild.There are many guilds on the Server but its realy hard to find the right one.
I want to be in a raiding Guild that is abled to raid.Your Progress tells me that this guild knows how to raid.
I dont want any handholding in fact iv got that alot in othere games (based on the ingame system)and thats what keeps me away from guild and games.
I want well structured guild and i know Element will give me that.

From where do you know Element
:I know Elements from Dreadington,Chimo,Glacies,Umdatlekker and seen some guys in Stormwind apperently.

Times you can NOT play:
Iv got alot of time right now and by that i mean almost the hole day, duo to my work iv alot of space so there is only sleep that gives me a limit and well im not much of a sleeper.
I cant play at midnight. 2:00 -8:00 GMT+1 but that doesnt mean i cant make an exception

For how long you already play WoW:
Iv been playing WoW since closed beta.But i had some breaks in the mean time.Always because my guild run out of members and i was left with 1,2 or 0 people
For how long you play the character you apply with: Vv been playing my Warlock since cataclysm launch.since my account got hacked and they stole my mage who was the only Char i got befor cataclysm.

Raiding Experience
:
Since i only can prove the achievement i have got on my warlock,duo to the hack of my account after i startet to play WoW again ,i can only show the current raids.
I did a lot of raiding and heroics with PUGs (be it in BC, WotLK or Cata) but I was never that lucky to get into one of those heavy raiding guilds.
But i mostly did 10man raids with the warlock
Blackwing Descent2/6; Throne of the four winds 1/2.

Attunements:/

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... mat/simple

Raidtimes:
My Job sittuation allows me very flexible raid times.

What do "I" have to offer "You"?
If your looking for a person that
:
-trys to improve himself the best he can
-willing to progress
-knows how to read EJ
-knows how to shut up and listen
-has fun playing his class
-knows how to read up tacs
-needs no handholding
-knows what criticism is and knows how to work with it to improve himself
-spends alot of time on WoW
-dislikes whining on forums because of the lack of there own ability
-allways looks forward instead of backward
-tryes thinks ,instead of withdrawing

Well than you have to pick ME,you can only "get" somethink with this decision.You wont regret it.

If you got any questions please feel free to ask.

thank you for your time
Silic
Council

Re: Atmat - Warlock - Kul'tiras

Post by Silic »

Hi atmat,

Thanks for applying, we will be looking at your application and will get back to you within a week.
Silic
Council

Re: Atmat - Warlock - Kul'tiras

Post by Silic »

Hi atmat,

If you would like to whisper viperlord hopefully before Wednesday, if not sometime during Wednesday we would like to offer you a trial raid with us to see how you perform.

reason behind the trial raid is that your experience level with raiding seems fairly small, however with anyone you may pick up the encounters quickly and you may prove to be a valuable player

Look forward to hearing from viperlord about this progress.

Silic