Nimbrethil - Druid - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Looria
Element Member

Re: Nimbrethil Druid Kul Tiras

Post by Looria »

Ignissads wrote:I dont know that much about resto druid gearing, but why would you go with the 25 SP 2 INT meta gem over Insightful Earthsiege Diamond? The mana restore proc from that gem gives you something like 65 mp5. Even for holy paladins, Insightful is still better than 2 INT until you get over something like 4000 intellect unbuffed, so I cant see why it would be better for druids.

Are you working at getting your professions levelled? In particular, you especially need to either get your inscription levelled high enough to get the shoulder enchants or get your Hodir rep to exalted.
Right. He has exalted with Therazane, which means he has best shoulder enchant available atm (not talkinga bout inscr one). And You are telling him to get Hodir rep to exalted, so he can buy best enchant from last expansion...You came like half a year later my friend :) GET UPDATED!
Nimbrethil

Re: Nimbrethil - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Nimbrethil »

@ Ignissads:

Mate, you just came out of a cosmic wormhole, and are trying to get your bearings with regard to space and time, I understand. But still, are you sure you are talking to me?
On second thought, I think the spambots just got cleverer.

Nimb
Naraku
Element Member

Re: Nimbrethil - Druid - Kul Tiras

Post by Naraku »

Looria wrote: I just wanted to show off :p