X-Realm Mage

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Murker

X-Realm Mage

Post by Murker »

Lets start with a little about myself : Im a happy person with an outgoing personallity. I love football and music and ofc WOW. I am educated to A level standards and I believe this helps me communicate more maturely with the elder members of the guild as I do not speak like the conventional 18 year old. I was playing for Arsenal academy for four years and unfortunately I was released this year after I took a four month break but I am back and ready to get cracking. As of now, I work as an Accountant in the heart of London, Mayfair. Raiding does take priority for me, but I am a fanatic of pvp. I was in a 1980 3v3 team before I left got full S2, kinda want to get back into PVP'ing so looking for a good team also if I am offered a trial.

Class:Mage

Playedtime: 150 Days

Joined WoW: Not to sure 2 or so years ago

How many percent of our raids can you attend?: 90% Im positive of

Race:Human

Level:70

Raid availablilty:Sunday-Friday - 17:30 pm Onwards

Raiding experiance: Cleared MC, BWL, AQ20-40 (Including C'thun) Naxx up to 4HM (t3 Still best looking set IMO, I had 4/9 Looked so pro)

TBC : Cleared Mags, Kara, SCC, TK, Hyjal (5/5) and BT 9/9, Sunwell up to Brut

Attunements: All

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Murker. Although this may be slightly undergeared compared to the rest of you, I can assure you I still am in the top 1-2 on damage meters with people in 5/8 t6 in my guild (Lack of skill may be an issue there, Im not sure), plus I have some damage meter feeds I can show you if you wish. I average around 1800 (ish) dps, but this is fully buffed. Armoury link is missing Moltern Armour, Int e.t.c

Spec: 2/48/11, I am aware this is the new conventional mage spec for "Icy Veins" or so I am told.

Willing to respec: Ofc, Loved full arcane before I left.

Willing to use Ventrilo and any addons we feel needed ?:Yes

How stable is your internet connection?: I think I have'nt Dced since I have been back so I have been clean for 5 months or so

Do you have solid fps in raidencounters : Averaging around 25+ Fps, I am going to update this with a picture of my UI when I get home, again around 17:30

Why Element? what do u think u will add to our guild ?: Ok, I despised this on other peoples applications, but let the essay begin. I left the game reluctantly 5 months ago to pursue my career as a professional football player with Arsenal. My football effected my game performance drastically before and now I feel as if I am able to play with the best of my ability. After returning I have been shocked of what has happened to the former Alliance #1 on Aggramar (Defi). A guild full of dedicated raiders has deterioated into a mediocre guild who have degressed since I left. I put so much time and effort in to get to the Sunwell and I have been slapped in the face and told to start again.

So why Element?, Element is a guild that I long for. I have yet to experience an exstensive "Hardcore" raiding guild and would like to be a part of one. I have played WOW for so long now, atleast 2 years, and I have yet to experience the final end game content before WOTLK. I have spoken to Knallerich since and he has proclaimed that it is a nice guild with a nice environment and exceptional leadership. Need I say more?

What will I bring to Element?, a versatile mage who is build for any situation, weather it be boss encounters, arena, premades or any tailoring needs, I am your man. Some may perceive me as a slightly arrogant character, but when my guild acheives, I feel that it's right to promote its success. The main issue that is bound to arrise is gear. I have gone from one of the best geared mages on my server to an average one, this is entirely my fault. I am dedicated and always on time and If I am chosen for trial, I promise you I will not let you down. Thanks for taking the time to read this nonsence but I feel that I have to show my situation in order to be looked at properly.

References: Well, Class leader references would most probably derrive from Tinymerlin of Definition.

Thanks once again

-Murker-
Niduyam
Element Member

Re: X-Realm Mage

Post by Niduyam »

Here's the armory profile since the link was broken in the application (probably by our forums). Good luck with your application =).
America: putting the 'oops' into 'troops'.

Accident, Musclestache
Murker

Post by Murker »

Hmm strange.. Not sure why its broken. I am pve spec now in pve gear if you want to check it.

Thanks , Murker
Murker

Post by Murker »

Any update please guys?
aliiii
Element Member

Post by aliiii »

Talk to me ingame tonight, char name is "Alishia"
.--
<b> spit spit </b>
Murker

Post by Murker »

Sorry, It's me and my girlfriend's anniversary tonight. But I will be online tomorrow at any time, will give you a shout then

Thanks, Murker
aliiii
Element Member

Post by aliiii »

I am in holidays for 2 weeks from tomorrow on, you can also wisper lassarandia when hes on he knows everything I wanted to talk about.
greetings
.--
<b> spit spit </b>