Nambell - Warlock (70) - Kul'Tiras Application

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Nambell

Nambell - Warlock (70) - Kul'Tiras Application

Post by Nambell »

Name of your character: Nambell
Class: Warlock
TalentSpec: Destruction 0/21/40
Race: Gnome/Male
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting/Tailoring both are 375.
Realm: Kul'Tiras, in fact I am new in the realm something like 1.5 weeks.
Your Age: 20
Country (timezone): Netherlands
Previous guild(s): Dissidence in Hellfire server and Vegas in this server.

Why you left them or want to leave them: I have been raiding with Dissidence since the TBC has been launched playing with them that long, after some time we constantly did make server first kills in the realm and builded our guild into hardcore raiding guild with core people. During that the summer came many people went to holiday and some just instantly dissappeared without saying anything and while that we were on M'uru wiping around 1 month with in each day more spending then 5 hours for this encounter 4 days a week. Later I had to go to vacation for around 2 weeks, But I left the raiding by there with that guild simply I diddn't saw anymore comeback and a hope to beat this encounter. So when I did came back I was guildless and of course after not raiding around 2 weeks it did make me hungry to raid and I searched for a new home city to play this game and of course a guild which did beat M'uru and is in need for a dedicated Warlock and that guild was probally Vegas in Kul'Tiras.

So later I transferred at midnight to this server and I have been accepted of course before I did. But something strange happend in my first raidnight and that was my modem crashed which means I had no more any connection to internet. Very 'strange' it never happend before and especially during it was my first raiding night in Vegas. And a day later my modem was fixed and I came online I did suggest I was kicked out from the guild, but no they still did keep me so I was kinda glad to see that. But the real problem was I left byself a day later during my house pet (dog, 7 years old) died in the afternoon instantly I was kinda in shock and mad to myself which was the reason to /quit wow and more carry about others things in life instead to waste time. So after today I realised again I miss the raiding a lot especially on the niveau of raiding I was before. So I still would like to keep contineu, where I left the raiding. Allthrough I am still kinda confused about some bad things happend to me in the past 2 weeks, but there is nothing I can do about it :(

Why do you want to join Element: Well Element is kinda the guild on the instance where I left it and the boss. And after reading more about the guild, rules, players, and raiding days I am just intressed into the guild and would like to raid with you guys. And I did saw there was no spot'(s) open for warlock, but I still tried.

From where do you know Element: From the World of Warcraft server forums of Kul'tiras.

Times you can NOT play: Most likely I am able to play whenever the guild would like to be raiding, cause I manage to make time for that. But on a serieus note I am working 1/2 times a week on saturday or sunday should it be on sunday at raiding time then i'll keep the guild informed about that. During now it's summer the upcoming next week I have to work full-time which means I come late at home around 22.40 pm, but this is just because its summer I have much free time to spend apart from raiding. Usual I am a student at 26 august again and will go 5 days a week to school and the rest of the days to work and while in nights to play WoW @t raiding.

For how long you already play WoW: I am playing World of Warcraft over the 3 years and on each year I had a strong raid attendence on hardcore niveau around 85%.
For how long you play the character you apply with: With this warlock I am playing now around 1.5 years and over the 110 days played game time. Before that I did had a warrior which was my old main character with this I have raided the full content of classic wow which means including AQ40 and Naxxramas clearing while there I was a OT of the guild on the server Silvermoon.
Raiding Experience: My raiding experience are clearing multiple times the classic wow instances aswell TBC till KJ 59%
Attunements: To every instance which in the game exist aswell heroic's.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Nambell

Optional things you want to tell us:
Currently I am guildless and my plans where to quit wow for good, but WoTLK will be realised soon and even if I did stop I am sure I would have come back just to enjoy the next expansion to. And apart from that this is one of biggest period for me that I did not raid and I kindly miss the raiding so that's the reason why I would like to play it back again and I am looking for a guild which is aiming to clear as fast as possible the new instance's simply because this the way I enjoy of playing this game.

I hope I have explained enough of my self the last 1.5 years in this game, I diddn't went to much deep in my WoW history before Tbc cause its kinda to much history and I hope you guys will have a spot for a good experienced lock which is fanatic sometime.

Best Regards,

Nambell!
Last edited by Nambell on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yiavanna
Element Member

Re: Nambell - Warlock (70) - Kul'Tiras Application

Post by Yiavanna »

Application has been closed by the author and at the same time denied by Element.

Yiavanna