Schralic Warlock Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Schralic
Element Member

Schralic Warlock Kul Tiras

Post by Schralic »

Name of your character:Schralic
Class: Warlock
TalentSpec: 0/21/40
Race: Gnome
Your Professions (and level):Leatherworking(375) Enchanting(362)
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 30
Country (timezone):Sweden(gmt+1)
Previous guild(s):Atomic Sun, Forkrul Assail, Corpse Run and currently Vegas
Why you left them or want to leave them: Up to Vegas the main problem was the lack of dedication besides the core group. Even though I was in AS for a long time and had alot of friends there I wished for more raidingwise.

When Tbc was a fact I thought I would try out something new but didnt find more skilled/dedicated players in FA. Corpse Run was alot better but at the end unable to recruite skilled/dedicated players in the same pace they left.

Before I joined Vegas I didnt realy have any idea of how raiding could be. I found it realy nice to raid with ppl that actualy was there to raid and explore the endgame content even if it demaded some sacrifice. Lately though we havnt been able to recruite skilled/dedicated players to raid. And when Saffron said, when I asked about Vegas future, the chances to getting back to serious raiding before Wotlk were slim to none I told him I might start to look for another guild. And here I am now.

Why do you want to join Element: Im looking for a guild with mature, skilled and dedicated players that focus on endgame content and are able to have fun while doing it. This is something that I belive Element is after talking to people.

From where do you know Element: I have been on Kul Tiras since the second of third day and cant realy know where I first picked up the name.

Times you can NOT play: Most days during daytime due to work, wife, kids etc. A short break during christmas and around 3 weeks during summer.

For how long you already play WoW: 225 days played
For how long you play the character you apply with:190

Raiding Experience:
pre tbc:ZG, MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ20, Twins down in AQ40, a couple bosses in Naxx.
tbc:Karazahn, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, ZA, MH, BT, 5/6 SWP

Attunements: Everything
Armory Link:http://ctprofiles.net/240107 Posted this instead of armory link due to pvping while waiting to raid. Poke me if you need more info. Just noticed atleast one bug at ctprofile: Doesnt show the right amount of spellhaste due to wrong stats on items.

Perhaps someone is wondering why the slacker havnt leveled enchanting fully? I just droped JC again to enchant the new ring from Muru. The plan was and still are to level JC again when I get back to raiding. Only kept enchanting to enchant inc pvp rings aswell while waiting to raid.

Beside the gear on the ct profile link I got fire-, shadow- and hptanking set.

If there would be any information you would like to have/need just poke me ingame or here and I try my best to deliver it. You can also ask some of your memebers I raided with back in Corpse Run(Ajunix, Cilya and Nethelia).

Guess its time for me to cross my fingers that you would except me even though I know your warlock spots are kinda full atm.
Last edited by Schralic on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajunix
Element Member

Re: Schralic Warlock Kul Tiras

Post by Ajunix »

I normally don't post a reply to an applicaion, but this warlock is excpetional and outstanding. I was in Corpse Run with him, and just like all other warlocks, he knows how to pull aggro from a tank :P. Besides that, im 100% sure he is in top 5 of the best warlocks on KT, if not the best. He is dedicated, skilled, serious on raids, posting when he is late (though this rarly happened in CR) and a very cool guy to talk/raid with aswell, so ... he has my vote :P

Good luck with your application.
Tyia
Element Member

Post by Tyia »

Ajunix wrote:Besides that, im 100% sure he is in top 5 of the best warlocks on KT, if not the best.
big words considering i'm around!
Vecna
Element Member

Post by Vecna »

hello gnome:P ,i dont know for his pve-skills but he is quite good in pvp,and quite nice person , gl in application.
Never keep speak with a stupid person,he would do anything to downgrade your in his level,and when he manage do that, cause he got more expierience in stupidity ..he will own you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqtufb.jpg
cilya

Post by cilya »

Schralic is good, very good.

Good luck m8.
aliiii
Element Member

Post by aliiii »

big words considering i'm around!
youre shit tyia - thats what ajunix wanted to say :>
.--
<b> spit spit </b>
Schralic
Element Member

Post by Schralic »

If you are looking for me ingame I might be on my priest aswell. Name: Lhycria
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Thank you for your interest in Element. Saddens me to say that despite your excellent references we decided we cant possibly accommodate an extra lock currently. Wish you best of luck in further applications.
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Schralic
Element Member

Post by Schralic »

Bump, even though im not on KT anymore im still intressted.
Adding KJ kill as well on my curent guild Silence on Silvermoon.
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Indeed we are looking for one more warlock now and we re processing applications. Arent you xfer locked for a couple months tho since you just moved to sm?
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.