Darkye - BM hunter - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Darkie

Darkye - BM hunter - Kul Tiras

Post by Darkie »

Name of your character: Darkye
Class: Hunter
TalentSpec: BM 41/20/0
Race: Dwarf

Your Professions (and level): Jewelcrafting/Leatherworking 375/375

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 25

Country (timezone):I am from Greece. Timezone is GMT+3:00.

Previous guild(s): Quintessence - Rib Crackers - Repentance

Why you left them or want to leave them:
Quintessence: Way too slow progress and also personal disagreements about their way of thinking.I left when we couldn't even touch Magtheridon for months.
Rib Crackers: Loved everything about this guild until they disbanded for various reasons.
Repentance: As you may heard we came to an end. After a million problems and after recruiting every possible kara/gruul/maggy experienced person to rush them through content, attune and gear them up, we became idle and unable to make a raid setup for swp.

Why do you want to join Element: I've seen Element holding up and staying together through time and through all difficulties the game brought to players. All the things I know so far about element including progress, raid time, way of thinking seem to meet all my personal raiding recuirements.
From where do you know Element: From every possible source related to Kul Tiras. Forums, people around me, armory, realm progress status pages etc.

Times you can NOT play: Since I don't know my work / studies schedule yet it's difficult to say when I can Not play. But I know your raiding schedule and I can ensure I will be able to attend every day from 18:00 - needed.
For how long you already play WoW:I started wow before 2 years or so.
For how long you play the character you apply with:About 160 days playtime(mostly spent on 70 getting killed inside dungeons)
Raiding Experience: Since PreTbc was nearly the end when I started raiding I only visited ZG/AQ20.
Tbc: We stopped raiding after having Brutallus killed a couple of times. I've been in every 10man/25man fight so far including kara/ZA/Gruul/Magtheridon/SSC/TK/MH/BT/SWP 2/6.
Attunements: Attuned to all tbc content, exalted with most factions.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Darkye

Optional stuff:

Spec: I raid as a BM, raided most tbc as BM and love my spec. So if you ask me to respec the only option is MM especialy now wotlk is coming and the spec gets extremely buffed/fixed. I don't wish to raid as Survival. As for gear I am able to raid swp without needing upgrades atm. There are several items that may improve my damage but nothing in emergancy.
Alts: I have 2 lvl70 alts. A holy Priest(alch / Herb) and rogue (enchanting).
General: I have in mind you have a solid hunter group at the moment and you are not recruiting new hunts. The fact I may get invited without a standard spot or as backup is realy ok with me. My purpose in game is to see and clear any available content and also explore my class potential to the edge. Loot and drops have their value for me like everyone else but you will never hear me talking or complaining about it.
I posted all things application asked and personaly consider nessesary. For any other question I will be happy to answer here or in game.
Thank you for your time reading my application.