Marie, Holy Priest

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Marie
Element Member

Marie, Holy Priest

Post by Marie »

Name of your character: Marie
Class: Priest
TalentSpec: Holy (CoH)
Race: Dwarf

Your Professions (and level): tailor (aldor) /ench 375/375
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 43
Country (timezone): Sweden = GMT

Previous guild(s): Devils Reject, Devotion, Repentance
Why you left them or want to leave them:
DR: Shortly after TBC some of us split from DR to form Devotion. The main reason was a lot of arguments between the fraction that wanted to push raid progress and the ones that didn't (and yes I'm amoung the ones that wanted to raid ;) )
Devoition: Disbanded when we couldn't thake the step into 25 man raids
Repentance: As I think all know by now Repentance have decided to stop raiding until the expantion comes. I love raiding and don't PvP at all, so even though I agree that this is the only option for now for the guild, I personaly don't want a 6 week raid stop.

I can honestly say I have hade a great time in all 3 guilds :D

Why do you want to join Element:
I love to play in a stable long term guild. I realy like the way you describe yourself under "General Information". I see you stay together, keep raiding and maitaing a good reputation... Do I have to say more? :)
From where do you know Element: You can't "live" on Kul Tiras for as long as I have without knowing Element

Times you can NOT play: It happens sometimes due to work or some RL issu but its rare.
For how long you already play WoW: 2,5 years
For how long you play the character you apply with: I have 93 days on Marie
Raiding Experience:
pre TBC : ZG/AQ20/MC/Onyxia
TBC: Kara/ZA/Gruul/Magtheridon/SSC/TK/MH/BT/SWP up to killing Brutallus twice
Attunements: All TBC content's
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... as&n=Marie

Optional things
Spec and geer: I realy love healing and have played with CoH since early SSC/TK days. In the raid setup we use I allways have a pally in my group so I have put my points in Holy Specialization and skipped healing focus, will have to change that if u guys use some other setup. I have OK dps geer in my bank (leftovers when no one else wanted the loot) but haven't played shadow.

My mage Mavo (128 days) used to be my main pre tbc. In Devotion I started to play Marie equaly much as Mavo (or more) as we were constantly short of healers. When I joined Repentance I was asked to reroll, with was quite ok for me as i loved playing them bouth.

I don't play PvP so when there is no raid i play alts
Mavo, Mage (herb/pot master, cooking/fishing)
Nett, feral Druid (skinner/letherworker)
Earlybird, Warlock (scryer tailor/ herb)
Mature, Resto Shammy (miner /JC)
I also have a lvl56 rogue who's been ideling for a while :p

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon
/Marie
Tripled
Guild Dick

Re: Marie, Holy Priest

Post by Tripled »

even though shes a woman, shes a very good priest, very well organised and knows her stuff, thumbs up from me ^^
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

gimme a tell ingame
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
aliiii
Element Member

Post by aliiii »

someone set the req. requirements to "if youre female post a reallife picture ffs"
.--
<b> spit spit </b>
chris
Element Member

Post by chris »

[quote=ali]someone set the req. requirements to "if youre female post a reallife picture ffs"[/quote]

you into milf?

then again you into everythin fun aren't you :lol: