Ajunix - Holy Priest - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Ajunix
Element Member

Ajunix - Holy Priest - Kul Tiras

Post by Ajunix »

Name of your character:
Ajunix
Class:
Priest
TalentSpec:
Normally i go with Circle of Healing so 20/41/0, but i also played a lot with Imp Divine Spirit so i have no problem with a 23/38/0
Race:
Night Elf Female
Your Professions (and level):
Alchemy potion master 375 and Enchanting 375
Realm:
Kul Tiras
Your Age:
Country (timezone):
Denmark, GMT +1
Previous guild(s):
Endless Scream and Corpse Run
Why you left them or want to leave them:
I was in Endless Scream for almost 2 years and the last 4 month of that i was Raid Leader. But since we were stuck on Vashj for a long time and a lot of people didn't want to take raiding as serious as i wanted (not signing for raids, whining about loot/dkp/raiding times and sleeping during raids), i left and took a break for 1-2 months. Mid January this year i joined Corpse Run, but as you might already know Corpse Run disbanded the 7th of may. So atm im guildless.
Why do you want to join Element:
I play this game to have fun. For me the most fun is to beat the raid encounters Blizzard puts in. I hate PvP, and i only do it to get items that are useful for PvE. For me Element looks like the guild that have the same goal as me - kill endgame content while having fun. I like being tested and improve myself by doing new encounters. I’m a dedicated raider who knows my class and i think i will find people in Element with the same dedication for their class and to raiding as myself.
From where do you know Element:
I'm on the same server as Element, and since Element is the #1 guild in progress is it hard for me not to know who they are. In Element i know Krzyk and Zard since i used to be in guild with those 2.
Times you can NOT play:
Friday and Saturday can be hard from time to time since those are the days i mostly spend time with my friends. Usually i sleep during the night (2-3am - 7-10am) but since your raids are from 19 - midnight or sometimes a bit more, i don't see any problems. I have no problems staying 1 or 2 hours more if its a "close to a kill" on a boss.
For how long you already play WoW:
Since 26/6-05 so almost 3 years
For how long you play the character you apply with:
My first character was a rogue but i quickly became bored of that, so i made a priest which is the one I am playing today. It has 188 days played, 114 as lvl 70.
Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC: Cleared ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL and AQ20. Killed Twins and everything up to them in AQ40 and the 2 first bosses in Naxxramas. (Cleared both instances as lvl 70).
TBC: Cleared Karazhan, Gruul, SSC, TK, ZA, MH and BT. Killed Kalecgos and had 3 days of tries on Brutallus in SWP.
Attunements:
I’m attuned to Onyxia and Naxxramas, got mc quest and bwl quest to enter the fast way.
Got all Heroic keys, SSC attunement, TK attunement, MH attunement and BT attunement.
Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Ajunix

Alts:
As alts I have: a 70 Shaman (restro), a 61 Mage, a 70 Paladin (Holy but Horde, on Kazzak) and another 70 Priest (shadow).
Off-spec:
I have no problems respecing for shadow. I have done few raids as shadow but many heroics, bg, farming because of my alt shadow Priest and also speccing my main from time to time since it has better shadow gear than my alt.
Unbuffed in shadow gear i have: 8.1k Health, 9k Mana, 149 hit, 1192 shadow damage, 140 Haste raiting and 88 mp5 while casting. For further details about my shadow gear just contact me and I’ll gladly respec to show.

Thanks for your time.
Ajunix
Tyia
Element Member

Re: Ajunix - Holy Priest - Kul Tiras

Post by Tyia »

good luck!
Starkad
Element Member

Post by Starkad »

hey Ajunix, it's been a while m8 :)

ok folks, I strongly recommend this guy
I've met him back in the old days in Endless Scream, and he is in fact one of the few ppl from that guild that I still have contact with. he is a pro player and a very nice person, I think that he would fit in really well in raids, and in the social part of the guild
has my vote without a doubt
keep in mind that every person I recommended for the guild so far came out to be a very good addition to Element, so I believe I know what I'm talking about :)
Stejo
Element Member

Post by Stejo »

Starkad wrote: keep in mind that every person I recommended for the guild so far came out to be a very good addition to Element, so I believe I know what I'm talking about :)
weren't you the one who recommended zard? wtf ej
You've fallen into a sarchasm. It's the gap between a comment being sarcastic, and you picking up on it.
Starkad
Element Member

Post by Starkad »

rofl
mistakes happen :D
Paa
Element Member

Post by Paa »

Ajunix is the best priest ive played with on Kul'Tiras had lots of great heroic runs to loads of places and always handled it really well.
Sharon
Element Member

Post by Sharon »

Omg its Tasos. And everyone knows i'm the bestest priest omg!

Hows it going Marilian?