hunter application

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
kiliodoulos

hunter application

Post by kiliodoulos »

Name of your character:Kiliodoulos

Class:Hunter

TalentSpec:Beastmaster

Race:Dwarf

Your Professions (and level):leatherwoking(375),herbalism(375)

Realm:Kul Tiras

Your Age:24

Country (timezone):greece,GMT+1

Previous guild(s):epic,energy,corpse run and im in repentance as social atm.

Why you left them or want to leave them:epic merged with synergy and energy was formed and i left it cause i didnt agree a lot with some things that was happening in the guild from some officers and their friends and i joined corpse run,i stayed there for 10 months untill they dispanded.

Why do you want to join Element:cause i like to PvE on high end game raids and see "game over" propably and do my part to help ur guild achieve that.

From where do you know Element:well i started playing in this server for something more than 2 years ago so i know element cause it was the name i heard after every server first kill and also i have been in the same guild with kameni,cilya and nethelia.

Times you can NOT play:i can play all ur raid nights except the ones i will be rotated :P

For how long you already play WoW:2 years+(150 days on all chars)

For how long you play the character you apply with:2 years and 2 months :P(120 days played time)

Raiding Experience:i have cleared ZG and MC pretbc and everything up to kalecgos in BC.

Attunements:im attuned for every raid.

Armory Link:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... iliodoulos

Alts:i have a lvl 70 holy priest on which i also have full shadow gear from kara and heroics.

i understand my gear is not the best i could have to get the same amount of dps the most of ur member are having but i know how to play my class and i know what it means to be in an important guild and that it come with obbligations and ofc my gear will imrpove in time.

Thats it from me,have fun
Kilio
Lassarandia
Council

Re: hunter application

Post by Lassarandia »

Talk to me ingame please.
Evenings that is.