Application: 70 warlock Fealty

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Fealty
Element Member

Application: 70 warlock Fealty

Post by Fealty »

Name of your character: Fealty
Class: Warlock
TalentSpec: 0/21/40
Race: Human
Your Professions (and level): Alchemy 375 (elixir master), Tailoring 365 (Shadoweave)
Realm: Draenor currently, transfer is available.
Your Age: 18
Country (timezone): England, GMT -1 hour
Previous guild(s): Repentance, Various small pvp guilds with friends. SBC legacy.
Why you left them or want to leave them: Repentance i left due to wanting to spend alot more time pvp'ing (this was during season one) the fault was entirely my own as i felt i wasn't enjoying doing both.
SBC Legacy, Draenor guild progression was slowly grinding to a halt and i was aiming to come back to Kul Tiras anyway to play with friends.
Why do you want to join Element: It has always been my goal to progress to high end raiding as part of a good community with friendly players. I've played with lots of your members in various arena teams and through a range of instances, all have been polite and have provided a fun environment whilst maintaining a mature outlook.
From where do you know Element: Fastest progressing guild on Kul Tiras ;)
Times you can NOT play: There isnt too many times i cannot play currently although when my school year starts again i will be prevented from playing in the mornings to mid afternoon.
For how long you already play WoW: My wow played time ingame is around 70 days on Fealty, 70 on my alliance rogue and around 30 on my horde warlock. My first character was rolled a little over three years ago however.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 70 days ingame but i reached 60 roughly three months before TBC came out.
Raiding Experience:
Pre TBC:
ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL cleared
Naxx (all excepting Kel Thuzad) / AQ40 (cleared) - AQ40 and Naxx i cleared in TBC.
TBC:
Kara/Gruul/Magtheridon cleared, ZA 5/6, SSC all excepting Leothrass (best attempt 60%~) and Vash), TK (void reaver & solarian down), MH only Rage Winterchill.
Attunements: I have all heroic keys & Karazhan quest done however i havn't completed the vials quest.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Fealty

Currently i lack a shadow resist set but i'm not opposed to the idea of striving to get one crafted or buying some pieces from the AH as a temporary setup.
My alts include a 70 undead warlock which i mainly use for pvp, a 70 night elf rogue which was my main pre tbc and is now retired and a 70 druid which is currently sitting as a social in a raiding guild (have all of the above experience healing as a druid and all the pre tbc experience healing as a paladin).
Also if it helps my case at all Anhkaten reccomended i apply here and should be able to back me up on my playstyle.
Edit: Sparkfist has confirmed he dosn't mind admitting that he knows me too ;)
Cheers for taking the time to read and good luck with progression.
ImageImageImage
Tyia
Element Member

Re: Application: 70 warlock Fealty

Post by Tyia »

Fealty wrote: Starblade has confirmed he dosn't mind admitting that he knows me too ;)
Was the rogue also called Fealty? *waves*
Fealty
Element Member

Post by Fealty »

Tyia wrote:
Fealty wrote: Starblade has confirmed he dosn't mind admitting that he knows me too ;)
Was the rogue also called Fealty? *waves*
It was, and i believe we were in wowrush together a good few years back :D
ImageImageImage
Lassarandia
Council

Post by Lassarandia »

Would like to talk to you somewhen the next days.