Caotica - Rouge - Kul Tiras

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Rothberth

Caotica - Rouge - Kul Tiras

Post by Rothberth »

Name of your character: Caotica

Class: Rogue

TalentSpec: Combact

Race: Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): Enchanter (375), Jewelcrafter (375), Cooking (375), First Aid (375), Fishing (375)

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 38

Country (timezone): Italy (GMT +1)

Previous guild(s): Rinascimento

Why you left them or want to leave them: I come to Kul Tiras because one of my real life friends was here. Recently he had to leave the game. There is no more real reason to stay in that guild.

Why do you want to join Element: I'm loking for a well structured and well organized guild able to run into endgame istance. First of all I want enjoy the game, then I want to progress and improve my experiences, my abilities and ofc my equipment. I want to be helpfull and helped.

From where do you know Element: Wow forums

Times you can NOT play: I have a real life, and I cannot plan real life unforeseen events, anyway I usually not play on Saturday and Sunday

For how long you already play WoW: I am a WoW player since wow started, actually I was a warcraft I, II, III player too

For how long you play the character you apply with: 3 years

Raiding Experience: all pre tbc raids, as Class Leader, and some tbc raids as guild member

Attunements:

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Caotica

Optional things you want to tell us: I have 2 alts; a lvl 70 Warrior (1 year experience, and Class Leader too) and a lvl 70 Shaman (6 month experience). Im a pvp lover, so it would be nice to find some BGs or Arena mates.

Thanks for all,
Rothberth.
Tomas
Element Member

Re: Caotica - Rouge - Kul Tiras

Post by Tomas »

do you have sister?
oh wait... daughter?
Lassarandia
Council

Re: Caotica - Rouge - Kul Tiras

Post by Lassarandia »