70 Night Elf Hunter

Old Applications, accepted or declined...
Shaff

70 Night Elf Hunter

Post by Shaff »

Name of your character: Shaff
Class: Hunter
TalentSpec: For Pve i am Beast Mastery , But now im MM (PvP) Specced.
Race: Night Elf
Your Professions (and level): Enchanting and Herbalism (375)
Realm: Kul Tiras
Your Age: 17
Country (timezone): Belgium
Previous guild(s): Vegas
Why you left them or want to leave them: I transfered from Bronzebeard to Kul Tiras for my trail in the guild,I got kicked on my first raid due to i had WoW Error and thats something that never happened to me. i couldnt repair and i need to reinstall WoW.
Why do you want to join Element: Since its the only guild on Kul Tiras that meets my Requirements for Raiding(High End Raiding).
From where do you know Element: Kul Tiras , alot of people whispered me to apply to Element the day i got kicked out of Vegas.
Times you can NOT play: I can play every day from 17:30 till 01:00 and in the weekends from 13:00 till 03:00.
For how long you already play WoW: For almost 3 Years now i play already from the Beta of wow.
For how long you play the character you apply with: 2 Years
Raiding Experience: Cleared: Karazhan,Gruull's Lair,Zul'Aman,Magtheridon's Lair,All Outdoor Bosses,Serpentshrine Caverns,The Eye,Mount Hyjal,Black Temple and Killed up to M'uru in Sunwell Plateau
Attunements: Karazhan , Serpentshrine Cavers and Black Temple/Mount Hyjal.
Armory Link: WoW Armory doesnt work atm.

Optional things you want to tell us: Well i played at high Arena Rating in S3 around 2.2k Almost 2.3k That makes me also have Full Vengeful , but im probably gonna quit pvp since i wanna go Hardcore Pve again and dont got times to pvp in the weekends then..

Thanks for your time , I will look daily at my apply ;)
Lassarandia
Council

Re: 70 Night Elf Hunter

Post by Lassarandia »

Talk to me ingame please
Shaff

Re: 70 Night Elf Hunter

Post by Shaff »

Lassarandia wrote:Talk to me ingame please
I will as soon as u come online